daughter needs new motorcycle gear

Does my ass look big in these?
desmo666

Post by desmo666 »

OK as the title says, my daughter is a very slim 18 years old and her mothers motorcycle gear is not so good on her, old leather jacket and hein gericke trousers which are much too big and old prexsport boots were great twenty years ago....helmet and gloves are fine.
question is I am going to Peterborough on Monday from Leicester and need to find somewhere to get her fitted out.
Any recommendations ?
PS we leave for europe on wednesday... nothing like being prepared
AndyB

Re: daughter needs new motorcycle gear

Post by AndyB »

If you want to detour via Bedford we've almost certainly got kit that would fit. We're home from Spa Monday late afternoon then in on Tues/Wed if you want to visit.
desmo666

Post by desmo666 »

thanks for the offer AndyB, may take you up on that, will see how it goes locally first
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

No probs, I'll pm a mobile number when I'm done with watching racing.
herman

Post by herman »

Probably not enough time now but I kitted my daughter out with nearly new clothing from gumtree locally
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
V_King

Post by V_King »

j&s in Leicester have guite a bit of kit on their shelves, also motocentral at a5/m69 roundabout are busy, might be worth a try (thumbs)
""
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

You should have a pm with my mobile number. If your daughter is anything like mine was at 18 then borrowing kit until she's a bit older will be the best bet and I'm sure we've got stuff that will see her through the holiday though it may be a bit 'retro' :whistle:
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

In Leicester you're pretty spoiled already, you have J&S and MCA. On the way over you could drop down to World of Bikes in Corby. Once in Peterborough there is Wheels, or Webbs at Eye who have a big range of kit.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
DizzyDee

Post by DizzyDee »

I've got a brand new black leather jacket (full armour) worn a half dozen times can't get on with it small size 12 £40.00 and leather trousers (armoured knee and padded hips) says 16 but again small size 12 (tooth missing in zip high up on the left ankle) for £30.00. was going to put them on gumtree at some point but if you want them pm me and let me know. I'm in N.London and I'll send Next Day Courier FOC (company privileges!)
Dizzx

Return to “CLOTHING”