ABR up Norff

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
BIG BILL

ABR up Norff

Post by BIG BILL »

Any one fancy a jaunt up in Northumberland?

I organised a few runs on the Triumph RAT forum for Tigers and had about 6 to 8 turn up every time and have made some good friends.
So any one fancy a days/w/end run get in touch.

My wife runs and open Farm park and camping ect is no problem. (cheap too )

BIG BILL
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the Bl**dy thing ( Barry Sheene )
Your along time dead..
Redmurty

Re: ABR up Norff

Post by Redmurty »

Hello Big Bill went up there a few weeks back it's a great place, when you thinking of doing the trip cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
Mort

Post by Mort »

BIG BILL wrote:Any one fancy a jaunt up in Northumberland?

I organised a few runs on the Triumph RAT forum for Tigers and had about 6 to 8 turn up every time and have made some good friends.

BIG BILL
Shhhhh, they'll all want to come up here ;)
desertraider

Post by desertraider »

yep ssssshhhhh they will all come up here and they wont go back lol , then again mort m8 we could take them across the otterburn ranges
Scrump

Post by Scrump »

BIG BILL wrote:Any one fancy a jaunt up in Northumberland?

BIG BILL
Hi big bill me and a few mates will be up your way in July and are staying at Hexham, how near to you is that?:)
For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travels sake. The great affair is to move
Scrump

Post by Scrump »

Just re read your post and we are staying at a farm that has a bunkhouse??, near twice brewed inn?,, I think its called woolsington farm or something similar, how weird would it be if its your place we are staying at?

We went to same place last year and like it so much its now become a fixture!!:laugh:
For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travels sake. The great affair is to move
BIG BILL

Post by BIG BILL »

Scrump, I live about 20 miles away but would be up for a meet or show you some good roads?

Cheers BIG BILL
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the Bl**dy thing ( Barry Sheene )
Your along time dead..
Scrump

Post by Scrump »

Hi Big Bill

we are heading up there on the 15th July till 17th (friday to Sun), theres about ten of us I think it would be good to meet up and share a pint or two, I know one of the lads has some routes already mapped but we are always up for a pointer or two!!

I can pm you nearer the time to arrange meet up etc??
Scrump

Post by Scrump »

just thought you could show us your place too ;)

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”