21st June 2013- Peaks and Sheffield ABR's - Air Ambulance Fundraiser - Tideswell

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
scouse

21st June 2013- Peaks and Sheffield ABR's - Air Ambulance Fundraiser - Tideswell

Post by scouse »

Guys,
There is a fundraiser for the Air Ambulance tonight at the Anchor near Tideswell - just up the road from The Yonderman Cafe... pop along and buy a burger to make a donation.

Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
scouse

Re: 21st June 2013- Peaks and Sheffield ABR's - Air Ambulance Fundraiser - Tideswell

Post by scouse »

Boing
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
James691

Re: 21st June 2013- Peaks and Sheffield ABR's - Air Ambulance Fundraiser - Tideswell

Post by James691 »

Worthy cause - just a little short notice for me on that one mate. I hope it all goes really well. :)
Dancing in the moonlight
rocky

Post by rocky »

Id like to come along but I will be in the Alps around then..
scouse

Post by scouse »

rocky wrote:Id like to come along but I will be in the Alps around then..
What tonight??? So you are in France now?

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”