Touratech screen spoiler r.e Aluns report

The essential art of farkling.

Touratech screen spoiler r.e Aluns report

Post by Guest »

Regarding Aluns article r.e fitting the Touratech universal screen spoiler to his Tiger
Glad it fitted ok,along with the fact it seems to do the job intended,but bloody hell what a price,(£90),
There is another manufacturer based i belive in South Africa,they go under the name of Aerotrim..prices seem to be around the £45 mark,i have found a U.K supplier based in Liverpool..website www.aero-trim.com they have all the popular adventure bikes listed,they also do a 'universal'too,im going get one for my Moto Guzzi Breva 750,they have one that fits the larger touring screen on that model..at half the price well worth a look?
GOG 007

Re:Touratech screen spoiler r.e Aluns report

Post by GOG 007 »

Had one fitted to my GS, until the bike fell over (was pushed over ?), good bit of kit must get some new fittings, would recommend it as a cheaper alternative to the TT one.
Alun

Re:Touratech screen spoiler r.e Aluns report

Post by Alun »

Being a serial windscreen buyer I have one of those Aero Trims in the garage – it’s not been fitted to anything other than a dusty shelf just yet.

On first inspection it does feel a little more flimsy than most other screens but as I’ve said, it’s not been used in anger so I’ll reserve judgement.

And as for Touratech charging £90 for that piece of plastic they make Bernie Madoff look like Mother Teresa. It works though.

Return to “ACCESSORIES”