Looks:

Was this review helpful to you?
Yes No
tzr_andy Reviewed by tzr_andy
November 13, 2014

View all my reviews
Report this review

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful

After riding for 30 years in a variety of clothing, I decided I needed a Gore-tex riding suit after suffering a miserable 6 hr ride in France during a torrential storm. Much research later and I chose the Klim (over the Touratech Companero and Rukka Cosmic). The TT suit is a great idea but I don't ride in dry climates enough to warrant a 2 jacket system. The Rukka was just too expensive although a mate wears one all year round and swears by it.
My Klim suit, ordered through Adventure-Spec.com was delivered quickly and fits perfectly (I ordered a med and large suit and tried both, returning the one that didn't fit with no fuss or problems).
A 4 day trip from UK to Holland in all weathers, day and night confirmed the quality and more importantly, the waterproofing of this suit. When the sun shone, I rode with all the vents open which kept me cool without the suit turning into a sail. When it rained (torrentially) I was totally dry, as were the contents of my pockets. The Gore-tex phone bag is a great idea and shows that people are thinking at Klim, as it keeps your phone dry while the jacket breathes your moisture to the outside world.
The VFM for me was based on quality and fitness for purpose, not to mention a deal being done by Klim at the time.
I have the black suit which is nice and subtle, with some nice reflective panels for the dark nights.
Would I buy again - without question.

Clothing Review

Would You Buy Again Yes

To write a comment please register or log in.