ali panniers f800gs wanted

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
coddy

ali panniers f800gs wanted

Post by coddy »

Bmw ali panniers wanted,must be motorrad as I have the correct rack fitted to bike

any suggestion welcome £700 quid for new,kot of money for something ill use a couple of time a year!!

Coddy
Suffolk_Snail

Re: ali panniers f800gs wanted

Post by Suffolk_Snail »

Do yourself a favour and get some soft panniers like the Wolfman. Just as practical, plenty of space with the tent in a roll bag on the back and you don't look like some wannabe, fully BMW merchandized 'Advencha Rider'.

Also a lot cheaper. Even the second hand stuff is a fortune. Sell your racks to someone else and use that money to buy new racks and Wolfman Expedition panniers and a top bag .....
coddy

Post by coddy »

i know your dead right mate absolutley ridiculus money for how many time i will use them
thanks for the reply

ride SAFE
Suffolk_Snail

Post by Suffolk_Snail »

Coddy, with the Beamer ones, they are so big that you tend to end up filling them just coz you can ...... The Wolfman are smaller - but have enough space. You can also vary the volume - unlike metal/plastic panniers. And are incredibly durable. AND you can take each off and chuck them over your shoulders like shoulder bags to take into your tent or hotel. Lock them to your bike with a cable mesh packsafe.

Being smaller, they are also better with a pillion. Wife and i go away on weekends (B&B mind) with a pannier each. That's all we need.

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288380

Keep the shiny side up fella !
coddy

Post by coddy »

yea many thanks mate,they look spot on!!! well worth a further look and price up
also like yer trick bits on your bike,very nice
thanks again for help#

as always ride safe

coddy

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”