ABR Rallies Banner ?

Have some feedback and input to share? Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make this site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
GOG 007

Re: ABR Rallies Banner ?

Post by GOG 007 »

James691 wrote:
Tramp wrote:2013 James..come on its only March :P sieze the moment and live life on the edge...whats the worse can happen :unsure:
:laugh: :laugh: I'm talking about the NEXT set of rallies and I am looking at the planning for 2013 locations now ;) Talk about seize the moment brother, I got the moment in a vice like grip and it's turning blue.

My post is NOT to mean that you should not post ideas or even speak to Alun direct! :) More ideas the better - all my post means is I have meeting with Aluin about events and will ensure it is brought up :)

So keep posting ideas - in fact I may open a thread asking for them so I can pass them off as mine at the next meeting :evil:
Russ don't take it personally, he is giving up the fags, so he is going to be a bit techy for a couple of weeks, give it time and normal service will be resumed ;)
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

I gave up smoking 18 years ago :sick: just spent the money on other enjoyable things..so didnt save a penny..but the clothes smell sweater and I can taste the food I eat..
howlingmoon

Post by howlingmoon »

Russ, I think you mean SWEETER !! :whistle:
Tramp wrote:I gave up smoking 18 years ago :sick: just spent the money on other enjoyable things..so didnt save a penny..but the clothes smell sweater and I can taste the food I eat..
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

Jammin wrote:If Alun wants a couple, we can sort that out.
Post up a couple of designs for 691 and the commitee, be good if we could have these for the Chilterns Rally, as the camp site is way off the main road and no doubt some will drive by ;)
Jammin

ABR Rallies Banner ?

Post by Jammin »

Will pm you tomorrow.
Jammin

Post by Jammin »

GOG 007 wrote:
Jammin wrote:If Alun wants a couple, we can sort that out.
Post up a couple of designs for 691 and the commitee, be good if we could have these for the Chilterns Rally, as the camp site is way off the main road and no doubt some will drive by ;)
Have just PM'd you GOG007

Return to “SUGGESTION BOX”