ABR Rallies Banner ?

Have some feedback and input to share? Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make this site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
GOG 007

ABR Rallies Banner ?

Post by GOG 007 »

The events co-ordinator691, Alun & the rallies committee :P :P

Just a thought 2 x 8'x3' Banners to place at the entrance of the venue, advertising the event, so we don't all ride past. They can be posted to the organiser of the next event, so they get around the country. my thoughts for a design would be to have the ABR logo at each end, with the wording

[center][/center]ABR logo Motorcycle Rally here this weekend ABR logo
[center][/center] Friendship through Fun and Adventure on two wheels.

If someone could replecate that into a banner/picture, that would be good. Or post up your suggestions, probably cost about 80 quids for the two on PVC with eyelets for securing to fence etc.

Whaddya Fink ?
Jammin

Re: ABR Rallies Banner ?

Post by Jammin »

If Alun wants a couple, we can sort that out.
JimboF650

Post by JimboF650 »

PM me if you get the ok from Alun - I can help if needed
Selous

Post by Selous »

Vistprint on line make some banners.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
Road2Manchester

Post by Road2Manchester »

Just got a quote from Graphic Engravers in Bolton, for a 2mtr x 3mtr full colour printed banner for £60. Not vinyl letters, but a photo with font and badge printed straight onto the plastic.

(Halliwell Rd, Bolton) I can find number if needed. Design can be done on word.doc

Pete
cam to gif

If you ride like the wind, expect to get blown away. One lifetime is all we get use it wisely this ain;t no practise.
James691

Post by James691 »

Cheers Goggykins,

I'm the Event Coordinator for ABR mate, I think it is a great idea and has merit - I will bring it up at my next meeting with Alun. We are looking at several things for 2013, so watch this space ;)

We need to talk about a rally in Yorkshire and I will give you a call Saturday 03rd if you are free Bro.

Thanks all for the offers of banners, very much appreciated :)
Dancing in the moonlight
Jammin

Post by Jammin »

We produce banners, i'll sort out a quote but need to run it by Alun first as i think he may have something sorted.
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

2013 James..come on its only March :P sieze the moment and live life on the edge...whats the worse can happen :unsure:
James691

Post by James691 »

Tramp wrote:2013 James..come on its only March :P sieze the moment and live life on the edge...whats the worse can happen :unsure:
:laugh: :laugh: I'm talking about the NEXT set of rallies and I am looking at the planning for 2013 locations now ;) Talk about seize the moment brother, I got the moment in a vice like grip and it's turning blue.

My post is NOT to mean that you should not post ideas or even speak to Alun direct! :) More ideas the better - all my post means is I have meeting with Aluin about events and will ensure it is brought up :)

So keep posting ideas - in fact I may open a thread asking for them so I can pass them off as mine at the next meeting :evil:
Dancing in the moonlight
GOG 007

Post by GOG 007 »

James691 wrote:Cheers Goggykins,

I'm the Event Coordinator for ABR mate, I think it is a great idea and has merit - I will bring it up at my next meeting with Alun. We are looking at several things for 2013, so watch this space ;)

We need to talk about a rally in Yorkshire and I will give you a call Saturday 03rd if you are free Bro.

Thanks all for the offers of banners, very much appreciated :)
Post one updated :P and yes I'am free on Saturday 03rd to discuss, look forward to your call ;) And let me know if you and the Missus need a bed for the night b4 Chilterns ?

Return to “SUGGESTION BOX”