Hi all

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
Buzz

Hi all

Post by Buzz »

Have been waiting for the mag since hearing about it but didn't get to the newsagents in time...I ride an Aprilia Caponord (heard most of the lines about Italian bikes but happy to hear some new ones). Am an avid convert to adventure riding with all the usual big dreams and ambitions that defy the shallowness of my pockets and amount of leave available. Got off sports bikes about 3 years ago as the speeds, traffic and everything else were just getting silly (and yes I am getting older too!). These days just as much fun to be had on muddy BOATS in Wales, roaming in Scotland and traversing Europe (well one day)- only no diesel, blinkered car drivers and all at under 100mph (at least 30% under of course - just in case there are any official types looking in). Looking forward to reading the news, ideas and info on the site and in the forums...Cheers all - BUzz
Barcelona Pat

Re:Hi all

Post by Barcelona Pat »

Hey Buzz - welcome on board.
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

Hi and welcome Buzz.
Had my eye on a Capo, handsome machine, but was offered a Strom i could'nt turn down.
Get some pics up. :lol:
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
bunker

Post by bunker »

Buzz wrote:
Have been waiting for the mag since hearing about it but didn't get to the newsagents in time...
Welcome along buzz.....i'll do my good samaritan bit and tell you that touratech have some copies of the mag still in stock (apparantly).
Triumph Tiger 885
Alun

Post by Alun »

Welcome Buzz, and a fine first post. You've summed up spot on the views and feelings of many a rider, something the established magazines and journos just didn't get, and still don't.
ADV.John

Post by ADV.John »

Buzz wrote:
Have been waiting for the mag since hearing about it but didn't get to the newsagents in time...I ride an Aprilia Caponord (heard most of the lines about Italian bikes but happy to hear some new ones). Am an avid convert to adventure riding with all the usual big dreams and ambitions that defy the shallowness of my pockets and amount of leave available. Got off sports bikes about 3 years ago as the speeds, traffic and everything else were just getting silly (and yes I am getting older too!). These days just as much fun to be had on muddy BOATS in Wales, roaming in Scotland and traversing Europe (well one day)- only no diesel, blinkered car drivers and all at under 100mph (at least 30% under of course - just in case there are any official types looking in). Looking forward to reading the news, ideas and info on the site and in the forums...Cheers all - BUzz

Hiya Buzz & Welcome

good choice of bike. I had mine for 3yrs and 40k on the clock and just Px'd it for a v-stom 650 .
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Hi Buzz

Welcome to the forum / site .

The Caponord is a nice bike, I was just looking at one the other day and the rider seemed very happy with it ..

Enjoy .. ...

LWR
MidnightSerenity

Post by MidnightSerenity »

bunker wrote:
Buzz wrote:
Have been waiting for the mag since hearing about it but didn't get to the newsagents in time...
Welcome along buzz.....i'll do my good samaritan bit and tell you that touratech have some copies of the mag still in stock (apparantly).
Hello Mr Buzz!!! Welcome to the site....not sure how many "official" type people are on the site ;) but we are a friendly bunch really!!! :) And yes, Mr Bunker is the site's official Good Samaritan. :)
magwa

Post by magwa »

Well I just signed up for the mag, and can't wait to see the first copy ( to me that is)
I ride own a BMW 1150GSA and a Honda Africa Twin
Its about time we had a mag for the boys!:P

Cheers all

Magwa
Live Long

Die Oblong

Alun

Post by Alun »

magwa wrote:
Well I just signed up for the mag, and can't wait to see the first copy ( to me that is)
I ride own a BMW 1150GSA and a Honda Africa Twin
Its about time we had a mag for the boys!:P

Cheers all

Magwa
Welcome to the forum Magwa. Nothing to do with bikes but I have to mention that I've stood on the spot where you were taken out by Chingachgook in LOTM. Nice views.

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”