Bank Holiday Weekend Weather - Sunny and Warm

Bikers and riding
Alun

Re:Bank Holiday Weekend Weather - Sunny and Warm

Post by Alun »

My spelling was a bit off last night Coften was meant to be Coughton. I took my ex-wife there for a picknick on our first date about 27 years ago on a Suzuki TS 250. Ah, the memories.

I'd be interested to know how your missus bike performs as there's a couple of mates of mine looking to get their first bike and don't want to spend too much cash. We've been going on hiking trips most years – this year we're off to the Pyrenees for 6 days next month – but I've been trying to convince them that motorcycle touring is the future.

Creaking knees and expanding waistlines have now convinced them it's a good idea and we are talking about next year being the 1st one. They of course need to pass their tests and I've mentioned the Chinese made machines.
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

It's going very well but only 100 miles so far, early days yet.
Here it is, cost £400 on fleabay....
Picture_032.jpg
Picture_032.jpg (73.32 KiB) Viewed 1067 times
Small eough not to be too scary, and only 12 bhp
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
Alun

Post by Alun »

How the bloody hell does anyone make any money at that price? If it lasts 6 months you're doing okay.

To put it perspective I was just looking at a lid costing more than that, and as for a Rukka jacket at £800 where is the logic? Ah, yes, I've got it - we're being ripped off.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”