Hi guys...

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
luke66

Hi guys...

Post by luke66 »

Hi all, as you might geuss i am new here my name is luke and i live in deep darkest Cornwall. i have been riding about 4 years but mainly sports bikes but have had my fill of head down speed...
I got rid of both my sports bikes a couple of months ago and bought a old 600 bandit for hacking about over winter. Next year i intead to do a few trips on a touring bike, maybe BMW 800 GS or similar and maybe when i travel now i might be able to notice things B) .
I am fancying europe a few times, maybe a couple of GPs thrown in for good luck. Love the forum and you all seem freindly :cheer: .

Luke
Jim Lovell

Re:Hi guys...

Post by Jim Lovell »

Hi mate, welcome, give me a shout if your ever in Dorset, i will probably be heading down your way at some time be good to meet up for a brew.
If i was buying a Beemer i would choose the 800GS.
Real men ride twins ;-)
luke66

Post by luke66 »

Thanks mate, where abouts you from? I use to live in Bournemouth and i still go back up to visit family...
Luke
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

Welcome Luke, everyone eventually sees sense and buys a proper bike. :woohoo: :laugh:

Them sport bikes are nice though. :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
luke66

Post by luke66 »

Yeah the problem is they stay in the garage 95% of the time. They dont like the rain too much. :-)

Luke
Alun

Post by Alun »

Welcome to the forum Luke, good to hear you're moving over from the dark side.
MidnightSerenity

Post by MidnightSerenity »

Hiya Luke...!! I'm going to be visiting Cornwall in November (to be confirmed due to finding babysitters!! :blink: ). Never visited before so fingers crossed! :)
luke66

Post by luke66 »

Thanks all,
As for the dark side, i will be bringing some of it with me.Its good to share if any one wants any? :-)

@ Midnight, Cornwall is nice and very laid back. There is some nice coastal roads so let me know nearer the time and i will recomend some. Obviously that is if you ride down, not the same in a car.. :-)

Luke
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

luke66 wrote:
Thanks mate, where abouts you from? I use to live in Bournemouth and i still go back up to visit family...
Luke
Hamworthy mate, missus wont let me go to Bournemouth to many fit girls to look at there.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Real men ride twins ;-)
luke66

Post by luke66 »

I have to admit it has been a good few years since i went out there. Its all a blur! :-)
Good blurry memories!!!

Luke

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”