My first ABR mag

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
900Fantrider

My first ABR mag

Post by 900Fantrider »

I subscribed to ABR back in early August and had it sent to my mothers house up in Hull knowing that I wouldnt get to see it until I got back from France to visit her this week.
It helped keep me awake during my overnight drive back on Sunday knowing that among all my post it would be there!

Gutted it wasnt so protested strongly to Admin (lost in transit) and just come to my Ma`s and its here (many thanks Alun) so phone/laptop/girlfriend/family off because I`m locking myself away for a read

Bye
Too many Cagiva Elefants, Gran Canyons and Ducatis!
Azzalin SP and various others.
minkyhead

Re:My first ABR mag

Post by minkyhead »

came accross issue one yesterday
enjoyed it thouroghly
pleanty in and not all big priced bikes

on the other hand the mcn last week had a half page devoted to
upping the rear sprocket on a bmw 1000 rr thingy

...and then reported in detail how long it took ,how much it cost
and the resulting 191 mph insteady of the stupid weedy 187 it was doing before ...

yes that relevent to broad range of riders i bet the computers at renthal crashed the day after overwhelmed by the huge demand

what aload of tosh

enjoyed the mag and have signed up for the 10 quid for 4 issues ..really good value
no ive not been bribed to say this :blink:

wheres me tyres :woohoo:
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
900Fantrider

Post by 900Fantrider »

Great first issue! If it builds on that it will be a great mag.
I`m tempted for the first time to do a ride report next trip.
MidnightSerenity

Post by MidnightSerenity »

minkyhead wrote:

enjoyed the mag and have signed up for the 10 quid for 4 issues ..really good value
no ive not been bribed to say this :blink:

wheres me tyres :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh:

Think Alun has some ABR stickers coming soon....not sure he has spare tyres to offer!!! :)
MidnightSerenity

Post by MidnightSerenity »

900Fantrider wrote:
Great first issue! If it builds on that it will be a great mag.
I`m tempted for the first time to do a ride report next trip.
That sounds fab Mr Fantrider...where is your next trip to? (I know you have just returned from France).
900Fantrider

Post by 900Fantrider »

Not sure yet as I have too work for a few weeks solid!
At least we are back with mine and Sophie`s bikes again because they ended up here at the end of our Italian trip in June.
Its a problem living in both France & UK getting our bikes in the right place at the right time, last year they stayed in France all year so we rode there loads.
This year they both needed T&T so trailered them back but had to leave them in UK after the Italian Elefant meet.

I quite fancy a blat down to Massive Central in a few weeks and book in with Nomad (if thats who does the B&B?) and spend a few days off roading on my own as Sophie doesnt do off road yet until she lets me put an XT front end in her Monster like this:-
179254245_M.jpg
179254245_M.jpg (138.11 KiB) Viewed 2632 times
bandit1250gt

Post by bandit1250gt »

I have also just finished reading the mag after tracking it down some 55 miles from my home, is that dedication or what. I also think it is a superb mag, keep up the great work. It is a real pleasure to read a mag that is not the same old get the front wheel up and which is the best sliders out there!!

I will also be signing up and was also not forced into saying this and i would also like my tyres please!!
africajim

Post by africajim »

Damn that Monster's cool! I saw a black one in Willie Young MC's today, wonder if I can persuade Fiona to buy it? I'm sure I could find a front end for it!!!!!
Honda, the power of dreams.
Alun

Post by Alun »

bandit1250gt wrote:
I have also just finished reading the mag after tracking it down some 55 miles from my home, is that dedication or what.
That gets you an ABR sticker bandit. Next time I'll need photographic proof though :) Mail me your address on [email protected] and it'll be in the post
bandit1250gt

Post by bandit1250gt »

Cheers Alun

Address:
45 Oldham Rise
Medbourne
Milton Keynes
Bucks
MK56GE

Cheers, the sticker will be on the bike the moment it arrives

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”