Hello from not so sunny Macclesfield

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
jeffers

Hello from not so sunny Macclesfield

Post by jeffers »

Now then folks please be gentle,

just thought i would say hello, been into bikes for the last 30+ years, currently on my 2nd GS1200, a 2010 model, i also have a 97 kdx200 for green laning and a 76 suzuki GT750, thats in a million pieces at the minute while i decide whether to restore to original or make a special (what do you reckon?)

regular Euro trips, with her indoors, i also run a lads trip from work + others in May to the french and belgium battlefields.

Just going into a forced layoff, as i go into hospital next week for some surgery, so no biking for me this side of chrimbo:(

Thats all for now

Geoff

P.S. just subscribed!
Alun

Re:Hello from not so sunny Macclesfield

Post by Alun »

Welcome to the site Geoff and about that GT750, it has to be original. One of my fav bikes from back then.

Now that you're a member make sure you take your laptop into surgery and keep up to date with the site. :)

Hope all goes well for you and you're back in the saddle fit and well soon.
Mark Manley

Post by Mark Manley »

Hello Geoff,
Great motorcycling/cycling country you are in, I hope that you get back into it soon.
I had a kettle in 1979, they are a great bike and have seen some nice specials, including a couple of monoshocked models, I'll add to your confusion by voting for a special.
Mark
A wise man is one who doesn't make the same mistake once.
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

Welcome Geoff, I've seen some nice one's kept original but with modern paint and logos.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

Hi Geoff, welcome, hope you make a speedy recovery and your blessed with hot nurses.
Real men ride twins ;-)
MidnightSerenity

Post by MidnightSerenity »

Hello hello hello!!!! Same as everyone else here...wishing you a speedy recovery. :)
jeffers

Post by jeffers »

thanks for the welcome, the kettle is proving a dilemma, i really do fancy a special, upside down forks, modern rear end to accept fatter tyre... but then again

anyway thanks again for the welcome, i may do a first and post some pics from this years trips to while away the hours.

Geoff

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”