Voge 300 Rally . . .

The Things We Ride
nathanm

Re: Voge 300 Rally . . .

Post by nathanm »

Lots of activity on the owners forum. I would say they're starting to build some momentum with them.

I've got one and I still can't fathom how they've done it for the money. Just a good bike. Maybe not flawless, but I have the CRF300 Rally as well and my choice is the Voge as a bike to ride. Mechanically they seem ok. No major problems. It was me who had the rear wheel bearings go on one last year so probably a few cheap cycle parts on it, but the engine feels strong. What I like about it is that you don't have to do anything to it. Comes with crash bars, semi decent handguards and the suspension works on the trails and on the road with luggage. So there's none of the necessary upgrade fee you get with everything else. Buy it and ride it. So ticks a lot of boxes for me.
Snaf MKII

Post by Snaf MKII »

Looking at https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/voge_rally_300 there were 70 registered up until the fourth quarter of 2023. I'd guess a few more have been registered since then, that's pretty good sales.
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

nathanm wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:46 am Lots of activity on the owners forum. I would say they're starting to build some momentum with them.

I've got one and I still can't fathom how they've done it for the money. Just a good bike. Maybe not flawless, but I have the CRF300 Rally as well and my choice is the Voge as a bike to ride. Mechanically they seem ok. No major problems. It was me who had the rear wheel bearings go on one last year so probably a few cheap cycle parts on it, but the engine feels strong. What I like about it is that you don't have to do anything to it. Comes with crash bars, semi decent handguards and the suspension works on the trails and on the road with luggage. So there's none of the necessary upgrade fee you get with everything else. Buy it and ride it. So ticks a lot of boxes for me.
To be fair it was a demo bike which didn't get an easy life and you did buy your own bike on the back of your experience which speaks volumes. Also wheel bearings can be bought anywhere in the world and don't need a computer to fit them.
It's no GS when it comes to big travel miles but it's better than a 10 year old EXC for travel plus single track trail riding and knocks the spots off a CRF out of the box.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
nathanm

Post by nathanm »

Yeah I didn't personally see a problem with it needing wheel bearings but some liked to see it as a sign of a terrible machine.

Return to “BIKES”