Hello from the Cotswolds

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.

Hello from the Cotswolds

Post by Guest »

Hi All

While out on the trails today - we bumped in to Alun who was out for a ride on his Tiger. I had only bought the magazine yesterday! But I didn't know about the forum...

So here I am - got in to biking about 3/4 years ago and have become addicted! My main rides are an HP2 Enduro and a R12GSA. Have done a bit of touring - Ireland, France and Spain. And quite a bit of trail riding too.

If anyone wants to come for easy morning playing in lanes in the Cotswolds I have a very accessible 25 mile loop - done each way makes a good mornings ride with a pub lunch to finish off :cheer:

Doing what I love most: http://mav21.smugmug.com/Other/Me-my-fr ... FbaE-M.jpg

""
africajim

Re:Hello from the Cotswolds

Post by africajim »

Welcome from NE Scotland mate, enjoy!
Honda, the power of dreams.

Post by Guest »

Cheers Jim :)
Alun

Post by Alun »

Welcome to the forum HP2Mav, and it was good to meet up with you today. The number of times I've ridden that road and not noticed that lane going off...I should be spending out on new glasses rather than a new bike.
Let me know next time you're doing your round, I'll defo pop down.

Post by Guest »

Likewise - it was good to meet you.

I have a lot of travelling for work and play over the next few weeks - as soon as I have a spare morning, I'll be in touch

Cheers

Mav
dave ett

Post by dave ett »

Hello from just south of the Costwolds! Where exactly are we talking here? And can it be ridden on an 800GS?
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

Welcome mate
I've ridden lots of lanes in the Cotswolds, allways enjoyable.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
MidnightSerenity

Post by MidnightSerenity »

Hello again! Was great to meet you on Sunday...when Alun turned around on the main road and headed back towards you and Dan, I thought you were in aid of assistance (covered in mud and all that!...shows how much I know about the different aspects of the biking world!!) :) Do hope to meet up again...by the way, hope you have a fab time in Morocco!

Post by Guest »

dave ett wrote:
Hello from just south of the Costwolds! Where exactly are we talking here? And can it be ridden on an 800GS?
Around the villages of Kineton, Guiting Woods, Condicote - you recognise any of those? It's really quite scenic and, like I say, some great pubs :)

Post by Guest »

MidnightSerenity wrote:
Hello again! Was great to meet you on Sunday...when Alun turned around on the main road and headed back towards you and Dan, I thought you were in aid of assistance (covered in mud and all that!...shows how much I know about the different aspects of the biking world!!) :) Do hope to meet up again...by the way, hope you have a fab time in Morocco!
Likewise - it was great to meet you! When you get your bike and you come for a play in the lanes - you'll work out the difference between needing assistance and playing pretty quickly :)

I'll get something organised when we get back from Morocco

Cheers

Mav

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”