Thank you to Williams BMW Manchester Parts Dept.

Had a GREAT service or buying experience with a vendor then post it up here.
jaffa1963

Thank you to Williams BMW Manchester Parts Dept.

Post by jaffa1963 »

A couple of weeks ago I had some great service in the parts department of Williams BMW in Manchester and prices were very reasonable.

I normally buy from Motorworks but I couldn't find all the parts I needed for servicing my rear brakes and replacing the disc so I phoned Williams BMW for some assistance.

BMW Williams not only found the parts I was struggling with but quoted exactly the same prices for the bits I was planning on ordering from Motorworks.

They said some of the parts had to come from Germany so could take a week. No payment up front when I placed the order. Within 48 hours Williams BMW were on to me saying the bits were in. Did I want to collect them or they could send them out to me?

After work I went to collect the parts. It was cold and damp so I looked a bit cold when I got there and they offered me a brew to warm up before doing business. I have to say the parts people there are very friendly and couldn't do enough for me.

Very fast, efficient service with a warm smile.

I will definitely be visiting them again.
Steve

jaffa1963

Triumph Tiger 800 XCX

BMW F650
SteveW

Re: Thank you to Williams BMW Manchester Parts Dept.

Post by SteveW »

I've only good stuff say about Williams Manchester.
It's a slick, corporate, BMW Motorrad, new money, Urban showroom. Right next to their BMW car/Mini outlet.
I should hate it, but the staff are helpful, the prices are good....they'll always do a deal on parts, accessories and clothing. Biscuits and cold/warm drinks always available.
Philiptigerrice

Post by Philiptigerrice »

Similair for me too - I've bought one bike from them, and come close to a second. Also bought lots of kit from them.

BMW kit / parts is sometimes seen as super expensive - some of it is - thats true - but then, some of it isn't...

I've learned its always worth getting a price from BMW, because sometimes they are cheaper than the (also brilliant) Motorworks, and other outlets (thumbs)
Greater Manchester
R1200 GS Adv ('08)
DaveCon

Post by DaveCon »

+1 for Williams Manchester. Ultimately they're the reason I ended up buying a BMW not a Triumph.
Ourdavid

Post by Ourdavid »

Can't disagree I bought my GS there and they've been great until service time, last year they wanted £560 for a 10,000!!! Chester Motorrad less than £300 for the same service and £15 to insure their loan bike, guess where the bike went?
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

plus one for me, janet and levi are great and the service and i find the pricing ok, my bike is one year out of warranty and they have just replaced all the switch gear foc

steve
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

+ 1 for Janet & Levi they are very help full and friendly

Ta Steve
Frequentflyer

Post by Frequentflyer »

Williams really went the extra mile for me-I was on my way to the channel tunnel and noticed the circlip had fallen out of the screen. They fitted a new one in 15minutes no problem. Good dealership
gary b

Post by gary b »

Always had great service from them, phil( the manager) has flogged me a couple of bikes and is a sound bloke, also, as said previously Janet and Levi do a top job on parts and servicing and really know there stuff, can't really fault them in my experience (thumbs)

Return to “HEROES”