Metal Mule

Had a GREAT service or buying experience with a vendor then post it up here.
OB1

Metal Mule

Post by OB1 »

I would just like to thank Dave (VR_Rider) and Paul at Metal Mule for putting up with my pestering and for getting a magnificent pair of panniers over to me... yes, they arrived today! B)

I'm a bit busy tonight, but I will be putting them on the Tiger tomorrow night and I will upload photos under the "Show Me Your Panniers" post over the weekend! :woohoo:

Once again, thanks guys! I really appreciate it! :)
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
Alun

Re: Metal Mule

Post by Alun »

OB1 wrote:I would just like to thank Dave (VR_Rider) and Paul at Metal Mule for putting up with my pestering and for getting a magnificent pair of panniers over to me... yes, they arrived today! B)
How does this make them heros? As it stands the above sounds like you paid them money and they sent you product, which is quite a common event in a consumer transaction. :)
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

And they took ages to deliver them, You should put VR Rider as the hero if he gave them a kick up the R's. ;)
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Alun wrote:
OB1 wrote:I would just like to thank Dave (VR_Rider) and Paul at Metal Mule for putting up with my pestering and for getting a magnificent pair of panniers over to me... yes, they arrived today! B)
How does this make them heros? As it stands the above sounds like you paid them money and they sent you product, which is quite a common event in a consumer transaction. :)
Hi Alun. They are heroes in my book 'cause they put up with my emails and phone calls! :woohoo:
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
Alun

Post by Alun »

Fair enough. I'm looking forward to seeing that fully dressed Tiger.
OB1

Post by OB1 »

CRAIGREVO wrote:And they took ages to deliver them, You should put VR Rider as the hero if he gave them a kick up the R's. ;)
Quite true - I want to buy the guy a pint for his "above and beyond" efforts! ;) :laugh:
justrtw.com
appleby

Post by appleby »

I wouldn't mind one as a bread bin!
OB1

Post by OB1 »

appleby wrote:I wouldn't mind one as a bread bin!
Good for keeping your crusts in! :woohoo:
justrtw.com
doctorzippy

Post by doctorzippy »

OB1 wrote:
appleby wrote:I wouldn't mind one as a bread bin!
Good for keeping your crusts in! :woohoo:
Or, with a couple of bags of ice at the bottom, as a fridge for a weekend's food supplies!

And before you ask, the beer is in the layer closest to the ice, obviously :laugh:
Life is a journey, not a destination
Gas_Up_Lets_Go

Post by Gas_Up_Lets_Go »

Nobby's Nuts - Awesome!
Mistakes are natures way of showing us we have more to learn

Return to “HEROES”