yule TIDE ABR rally 2015 OFF ROAD RIDE INFO,

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
devon john

yule TIDE ABR rally 2015 OFF ROAD RIDE INFO,

Post by devon john »

tonight i have been talking to Tony Hockin (HOC on the TRF forum)he has offered to take one of the off road rides a more challenging one if theres anyone wanting it,
he will do this IF i don't here from the lads that ran the run last year .. if this is you could you please confirm that you are up for this again ??
Tony has suggested that there might be two runs a hard and one for the bigger bikes ,plus we have a road ride run by Rob Hook ,

please contact me of Tony i.e. HOC

john
Schoe000

Re: yule TIDE ABR rally 2015 OFF ROAD RIDE INFO,

Post by Schoe000 »

Hi John, I spoke to Swiss Tony and Rob Wills, 2 guys that ran off road route last year. Tony is on holiday in December so can't do it, but Rob is available and we'll run another off-road rideout. I will tec him. This will be the standard Rideout which is quite tough and directed towards bikes less than 500 CC. Of course everyone is welcome regardless of the size of the bike but just to make you aware.

It would be nice if there's enough demand to run 2 off-road ride outs. One for novices/ intermediate and one for intermediate/advanced. I think Rob Wills and Hoc know each other so maybe they might want to team up. It's up to people who were going on the rally to say what they want and if they could say quickly that would be good so we can get organised. Cheers Nick

Green Lane ride out, so far.Any more?
Catcitrus WR250R
Mike CCM450
Schoe000 250 Freeride
Andy 350 Freeride
Matt Khan CCM404
Chris Cork KTM 950 (possible)
Tim. KTM 690
Rob. KTM 690
Bogtrotter
Sarge
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

I may be up for a Big Bike off road ride out (KTM ADV) Off road-ish tyres (thumbs)
Mike Wright

Post by Mike Wright »

Just had a message from Ron on the TRF site and hes up for the off road ride on the Sat (thumbs)

Just read your post Nick.... going to be a good one I reckon.
devon john

Post by devon john »

brilliant if you could speak to one another it will get sorted

i have everything else sorted i.e. beer , cider , fire wood and food , i have also book 30 breakfasts (thumbs)

john
Mike Wright

Post by Mike Wright »

Mike Wright wrote:Just had a message from Rob on the TRF site and hes up for the off road ride on the Sat (thumbs)

Just read your post Nick.... going to be a good one I reckon.
devon john

Post by devon john »

BUMP this one
its only a month away so if you are thinking of coming ,, start making plans

more info on events calendar

john
Stewie

Post by Stewie »

85% good to go (work wise) (thumbs) so big bike muddy for me please (thumbs)
Schoe000

Post by Schoe000 »

Rob Wills of the Devon TRF will be leading the green lane ride out. Rob has lead the previous two years green lane ridouts. Usual stuff muddy, stone and steep. All welcome but the local terrain is more suited to 600cc or less but every one who wants to have a go is welcome. Leaving the campsite at 10:00 be back about 3:30. Please post if you want to go one the ride out with bike so we can cater. Cheers
devon john

Post by devon john »

Schoe000 wrote:Rob Wills of the Devon TRF will be leading the green lane ride out. Rob has lead the previous two years green lane ridouts. Usual stuff muddy, stone and steep. All welcome but the local terrain is more suited to 600cc or less but every one who wants to have a go is welcome. Leaving the campsite at 10:00 be back about 3:30. Please post if you want to go one the ride out with bike so we can cater. Cheers
thanks Nick

john

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”