How do I store movie files from SD cards without a laptop whilst on the move?

If you know how to do something, share it with other members. i.e How to fix a puncture...How to ship a bike to Alaska etc. The post with the most 'Thank You' votes in a month wins an ABR Hoodie.
Grimetime

Re: How do I store movie files from SD cards without a laptop whilst on the move?

Post by Grimetime »

vRSG60 wrote:
Grimetime wrote:
Milo Tighfield wrote:I use a Go Pro camera and IPad. You just connect the camera to the Ipad and download and it will ask if you want the card clearing once downloaded. You will need a little connection cable that can be purchased on fleabuy for few quid. (thumbs)
Be interested what cable you used could you post a link?
I have an adaptor like this that fits an Ipad and has USB & SD card connections in it, about £5 on Ebay.
Has that ever let you down yet? I know some of the cheapies can be a right waste of money
Doug Haywood
vRSG60

Re: How do I store movie files from SD cards without a laptop whilst on the move?

Post by vRSG60 »

I heard the same but this hasn't let me down on the limited times I've used it.
Out On The Floor - Keep The Faith
oilfieldtrash

Post by oilfieldtrash »

Kingston ordered. Thanks for the info lads. That's me lightened my load a fair bit. I'm down to two little HD cameras a couple of cables, spare batteries and I've got a Power Bank for charging on the go. I can also charge from the socket on the bike. No more carrying a laptop!
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Just ordered one as well, what a nifty bit of kit.

Already have a cheap tablet so I didn't want to be taking a net book with me.

Problem solved, now just taking a 2.5"SSD and the Kingston.

Brilliant.

Thanks all.
I'm off on a 3 month solo trip of Europe. Can i pitch a tent in your garden? Or can you help me find interesting things to see?

Here's my page:

http://www.facebook.com/onemooseonemotorbike

Return to “HOW TO..........”