Mondo Enduro & Terra Circa DVDs For Sale

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
OB1

Mondo Enduro & Terra Circa DVDs For Sale

Post by OB1 »

I've got a load of DVDs for sale on eBay, including these:

[ebay]150605596953[/ebay]

[ebay]150605599853[/ebay]

They have only been watched once each and are like new including the little books that come with them. If anyone is interested off eBay, I will sell them for £20 for the pair. They cost me £30 earlier this year.
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
Paul

Re: Mondo Enduro & Terra Circa DVDs For Sale

Post by Paul »

Hi OB1, I have just sent you a message on e:bay. I would like to buy your DVD's for £20
Peejay

Post by Peejay »

2nd dibs please
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Hi Paul and PeeJay,

Sorry for not getting back to you about this sooner. I put the message on here straight after listing the items on eBay and then I haven't been back on the computer until tonight! :S

It seems that these DVDs are more popular than I thought and they've already gone above the £20 for the pair. Sorry about that! :pinch:

Anyhoo... I'm going to leave them ticking away on eBay for now so get bidding... you might still win them! :woohoo:
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

If anyone hasnt seen these DVD's I recommend you watch them. They are fantastic. True adventure biking.
prooney377

Post by prooney377 »

If anyone is interested my copy of Terra Circa is on t'Ebay as well as a few other DVD's and bike related things. I'll be putting Mondo Enduro on there in the next couple of days too so keep an eye out

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 500wt_1156
Why? Why not?
Selous

Post by Selous »

I won a copy of Monduro Enduro from a Book Launch raffel, I am after Terra Circa.
I have seen them both on sky last year, must admit i did find them bit much at times but in the long run worth a good look

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
OB1

Post by OB1 »

prooney377 wrote:If anyone is interested my copy of Terra Circa is on t'Ebay as well as a few other DVD's and bike related things. I'll be putting Mondo Enduro on there in the next couple of days too so keep an eye out
I ended up selling them both for more than I bought them for! :woohoo:
justrtw.com
prooney377

Post by prooney377 »

I've never been that lucky mate...:(
Why? Why not?
Mr Toad

Post by Mr Toad »

If you enjoyed these two videos, then have a look for Moto Syberia. Poland to Magadan by motorcycle. Inspired by Austin Vince's trips.
www.motosyberia.com. The videos on the front page aren't Moto Syberia though.

If this doesn't work just put Moto Siberia into google and it should pop up. Well worth the viewing though the Polish sense of humour/presentation style is a little different. :) :)

Also have a look at this for all you budding film makers.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpH7_yPhrYs&fea ... ded#at=214
Never enough time and so much to see and experience.

Previously a VStrom 650, and a KTM SMR 950, currently XT600E with many mods. And now a F800GS Trophy since the KTM has gone.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”