Squires cafe

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
Elle

Squires cafe

Post by Elle »

Wednesday evening has always been a big bike night in summer. Thursday is usually quieter with a good selection of classic machines & the hump-backs usually stay away.
But this evening, Squires was heaving with all types of bikes and riders - probably the busiest I've ever seen a Thursday night in 10 yrs - this photo was taken at 8.30pm!

If you're not familiar with Squires, the photo only shows a small section of the car park. There is a spill-over car park across the road & a field behind where I was standing. Normally, only cars park on the grass but not tonight, bikes were everywhere!
squires.JPG
squires.JPG (156.3 KiB) Viewed 1512 times
And a lovely CCM 650 single bored out to 710cc
ccm700.JPG
ccm700.JPG (144.76 KiB) Viewed 1512 times
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
johnnyboxer

Squires cafe

Post by johnnyboxer »

It's like a magnet - at least it keeps the roads of the Dales & Moors clear of humpbacks on summer nights :)
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
allanmac

Re: Squires cafe

Post by allanmac »

Hi Elle
Thanks for posting the pics I really like the ccm quite fancy something like that.
Looks like it would be great fun to blat about on.

Cheers Allan

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”