Google Streetview

If you know how to do something, share it with other members. i.e How to fix a puncture...How to ship a bike to Alaska etc. The post with the most 'Thank You' votes in a month wins an ABR Hoodie.
-Ralph-

Google Streetview

Post by -Ralph- »

Anyone else updated google maps on a smartphone or tablet and noticed that they've lost streetview? I used to just tap and hold, context menu for the location would pop up, and the streetview button would be there. Streetview is showing as being installed and up to date in Google Play.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Nickw909

Re: Google Streetview

Post by Nickw909 »

You have to click on a place on the map, then the address or place details will appear at the bottom of the screen, click on that and there is the streetview opion.

That's how it appears on an android smartphone.

Nick.
-Ralph-

Re: Google Streetview

Post by -Ralph- »

Nickw909 wrote:You have to click on a place on the map, then the address or place details will appear at the bottom of the screen, click on that and there is the streetview opion.

That's how it appears on an android smartphone.

Nick.
Brilliant thanks. Have to slide up on mine rather than click, but I've found it now.

Typical case of fixing something that wasn't broken and adding in an extra step, just to make it look new! :unsure:
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Return to “HOW TO..........”