Well love...you see....err....

The Things We Ride
herman

Re: Well love...you see....err....

Post by herman »

Congrats on the new baby.:) Have you counted your testicles this morning? :blink:
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Twentytoo

Post by Twentytoo »

I once yurned after a Ducati. I bought it and rolled onto the drive. With a very hard stare Sam asked me for an explanation. Don't worry I said, I'm only test riding it. For how long she asked? I replied, about three years....to be honest, it didn't wash so it may not be the best advice...
Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

Do you mean my bum does look big in this? After reading all of the posts I may never believe Mr Toad again... :laugh:

Enjoy the new toy :cheer:
Lancastermick

Post by Lancastermick »

Home from work. Back to civility and I now own a new bike. ;) Tidy! :)
"Man needs difficulties, they are necessary for health." - Carl Jung
Barnman

Post by Barnman »

wow Mick :ohmy: I know you were talking about a new bike at the weekend, but bloody hell, you don't half move fast!

Looks a beauty as well. Well pleased for you.
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

Lancastermick wrote:
Before I took it for a ride though, I said I wanted to have a go at picking it up off the floor cause I wasn't confident that I could...should've seen their faces...I was the first person to ask them (bizarrely!?!) so they got some cardboard...lay the bike down and I had a dabble at picking it up. Surprisingly, it's no harder than the 650 because it doesn't drop as far. Excellent! :)
I must admit, the image of this has kept me amused all day. Good one Mick. :laugh:
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
Peejay

Post by Peejay »

Nice bike Mick, you wont be disappointed, they've sorted the early gremlins. So get out and enjoy it. ;)
BMW R1200 GS Adventure

KTM 990 R Adventure

Wheresoever you go. Go with all your heart.
Louisdut

Post by Louisdut »

Lancastermick wrote:So I bought this....

R1200GS Rock Red.jpg

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

Took it out for a ride and loved it. Took it off road down some lanes and found it was more agile than the bloody 650 (how the hell does that work then???). :blink:

Before I took it for a ride though, I said I wanted to have a go at picking it up off the floor cause I wasn't confident that I could...should've seen their faces...I was the first person to ask them (bizarrely!?!) so they got some cardboard...lay the bike down and I had a dabble at picking it up. Surprisingly, it's no harder than the 650 because it doesn't drop as far. Excellent! :)

Pick it up next week. Here's the spec

http://www.southportsuperbikes.co.uk/ap ... A45ZN32020

Right then...time to talk to the wife! Wish me luck folks and thanks again for the advice and laughter. ;) :)
Cool hope you enjoy your 1200 as much as I enjoyed mine there great bikes :)

Louis

Return to “BIKES”