Skegness bike night

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
yoda

Skegness bike night

Post by yoda »

Hi, there is a bike night on at Skegness, Lincolnshire tonight, its based around the lifeboat station with trade stands, plenty of parking and plenty of refeshment stands about. Its on from 18.00 - 22.00hrs, post code PE25 3HH.
There will be tours of the lifeboat station available as well, the weather in Lincolnshire is good for tonight but at the coast it will be a bit more pleasantly cool with a light sea breeze, ideal if you're in your bike gear :)
Chaos is the only camouflage that incompetence needs to operate at full capacity.

I dunno where that road goes, might as well go take a look anyway there's no where else i need to be right now.
yoda

Re: Skegness bike night

Post by yoda »

skegbikenightjuly2013003.jpg
skegbikenightjuly2013003.jpg (117.56 KiB) Viewed 1372 times
skegbikenightjuly2013004.jpg
skegbikenightjuly2013004.jpg (64.42 KiB) Viewed 1372 times
Not to bad a turn out of people, a lovely evening there with quite a mix of normal holiday makers having a look round as well. A cooling light breeze from offshore meant it wasn't to bad in bike gear either. to cap it all a ride home with barely any traffic to contend with, just a rapidly setting sun.
Chaos is the only camouflage that incompetence needs to operate at full capacity.

I dunno where that road goes, might as well go take a look anyway there's no where else i need to be right now.

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”