Ride Out - 27 Feb - Snowdonia

CRAIGREVO

Re: Ride Out - 27 Feb - Snowdonia

Post by CRAIGREVO »

James, while reading your ride report I was overcome with a sense of jealousy that you lot had been out as a group and had a great ride. Then you started on about the blue tits nesting and I thought "nah that's gay" :P :P
Looks like you lot had a cracking time, I really wish Id made the effort to join you. :(
Taffcd

Post by Taffcd »

CRAIGREVO wrote: Then you started on about the blue tits nesting and I thought "nah that's gay" :P :P
:(
They were a great pair of tits aswell! lol
James691

Post by James691 »

CRAIGREVO wrote:James, while reading your ride report I was overcome with a sense of jealousy that you lot had been out as a group and had a great ride. Then you started on about the blue tits nesting and I thought "nah that's gay" :P :P
Looks like you lot had a cracking time, I really wish Id made the effort to join you. :(
That's because you're gay and want to see a load of men in biker gear :P

And for the record there is nothing wrong with gay :laugh: a lot of my friends take it up box 2. Granted I wasn't happy at the last party being the only straight and winning a gliiter make up kit in the pass the parcel :angry: .... but these things happen and I think I pulled off the Ziggy Stardust look rather well :blush:

Plus... gay mates always have lots of good looking female mates ;) and can offer supreme opinions on what sofa goes with the curtains. If it was not for my gay mates my place would look like a harlequin's hat! :laugh: :laugh:
Dancing in the moonlight
James691

Post by James691 »

Taffcd wrote:
CRAIGREVO wrote: Then you started on about the blue tits nesting and I thought "nah that's gay" :P :P
:(
They were a great pair of tits aswell! lol
I'd have to concur - you can't beat a good pair of enegetic tits flying around the place to add a smile to your face :)
Dancing in the moonlight
Barnman

Post by Barnman »

Great ride out yesterday, and I see everyone has beaten me to the updates with some great photos.

Well done; James for the initiative, Minkyhead and Cooper for the excellent roads in the afternoon.

Mul001 must win the award for most determined with 160 miles just to get to the start! hats off to you

Cooper, that link to the os maps is very useful - thanks for posting
I also now know why jkclive1971 gets such good mileage form his fronts

'till the next one
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

It's such a great area to ride around.
I did my driving course over there a couple of years ago, best fun ever! :)

Cheers for the links also, very useful.

Ade
jkclive1971

Post by jkclive1971 »

Barnman wrote:Great ride out yesterday, and I see everyone has beaten me to the updates with some great photos.

Well done; James for the initiative, Minkyhead and Cooper for the excellent roads in the afternoon.

Mul001 must win the award for most determined with 160 miles just to get to the start! hats off to you

Cooper, that link to the os maps is very useful - thanks for posting
I also now know why jkclive1971 gets such good mileage form his fronts

Dont no what you mean lol

'till the next one
Alphadog43

Post by Alphadog43 »

CRAIGREVO wrote:James, while reading your ride report I was overcome with a sense of jealousy that you lot had been out as a group and had a great ride. Then you started on about the blue tits nesting and I thought "nah that's gay" :P :P
Im jealous too, that looks like a great road. I can feel another ABR adventure coming on ;)
Cooper

Post by Cooper »

I am looking to do a wet day around the same area in April, 3rd or 10th if any one Fancy's it? As many ford crossings as possible in one day. But with the option to cross both ways so people that don't want to cross don't get left on one side. Will bring a video camera for evidence of crossings :whistle:

Wet Roads
jkclive1971

Post by jkclive1971 »

Cooper wrote:I am looking to do a wet day around the same area in April, 3rd or 10th if any one Fancy's it? As many ford crossings as possible in one day. But with the option to cross both ways so people that don't want to cross don't get left on one side. Will bring a video camera for evidence of crossings :whistle:

Wet Roads
im up for that will have my new head cam by then aswell

Return to “North West”