James691

69...LMG ..South Yorkshire....Honda Varadero

Post by James691 »

photo folder
Dancing in the moonlight
lmg

Re: 69...LMG ..South Yorkshire....Honda Varadero

Post by lmg »

bleedin norah! I found a folder with me name on it. I guess I'm supposed to post me proofs in here then am I? This is the Peak District NP Visitors Centre....

I will try for a larger picture next time ;)

ps. Seeing me ol'mucker James' mush in his folder, do I have to scare the public with my face in the photo as well?
Cheers,

Leigh (LMG)

James691

Post by James691 »

Narrrrrrrr!! no need to scare the kids mate! :laugh: and yes you get your very own folder :)
Dancing in the moonlight
lmg

Post by lmg »

Snowdownia National Park done today :)

Cheers,

Leigh (LMG)

Lee

Post by Lee »

Hello mate – to get your bike by that arch did you turn down the driveway off the main road just after the carpark and ride around to the river side of the building or is there another access point?
In June this year I undertook the whole Nature Rally in one trip, in aid of Riders for Health

You can read about it at http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... s-now.html

please support me at http://www.justgiving.com/leeparsons-naturerally
lmg

Post by lmg »

okay - my satnav took me round the back of the visitors centre in to the big car park, so I rode 20yds down the path and came out here. There is a road-route directly to the visitors centre which runs parallel to the park at Betws-y-Coed. Its obvious [the road] - one side of the park is the chip shops ice cream places and has a car park, the other side - the A5 I think it is - is the road and its a road off that by the corner of the park. The Welsh Plod have a unit there, but lots of cars are parked down the road.

I got a video of me riding out of there if this helps .. watch it for a bit and you will see me nearly die at the hands of a cager...

[video][/video]
Cheers,

Leigh (LMG)

James691

Post by James691 »

1:57 Jesus!! :woohoo: I'd of paid good money to have seen you pull over, drag his arse out and pop his head like a zit :evil:
Dancing in the moonlight
lmg

Post by lmg »

I couldnt, it was an old lady ...
Cheers,

Leigh (LMG)

Scrump

Post by Scrump »

lmg

nice engine bars, are they Givi??, im fancying some myself any chance you could let me know where you got them?

Cheers:laugh:
For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travels sake. The great affair is to move
scouse

Post by scouse »

Ah did you see why she didn't see you ... starting around 1:32 you seem to be cloaking and de-cloaking a lot. I would recommend dumping this power hungry Klingon tech or fitting a bigger alternator to power up the dilithium generators... :D

Engine bars however have given me an idea of somewhere else to try my helmet cam.

Oh and based on the lack of driving style I think she must have relatives in Derby... :(
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen

Return to “ABR NATURE RALLY 2011”