ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

peterpan241

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by peterpan241 »

Agent Orange wrote:
What time you leaving Stu, was hoping to get off work lunchtime. Had planned to take all my gear in with me and leave from there. Nice to ride down with you and your mate..
Haven't seen you in the yard lately. (thumbs)
We were looking to get away 9-10am, gentle bimble with a light lunch stop & arrive mid afternoon. If there's a change we'll keep in touch
Adventure before Dementia
Agent Orange

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by Agent Orange »

peterpan241 wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
What time you leaving Stu, was hoping to get off work lunchtime. Had planned to take all my gear in with me and leave from there. Nice to ride down with you and your mate..
Haven't seen you in the yard lately. (thumbs)
We were looking to get away 9-10am, gentle bimble with a light lunch stop & arrive mid afternoon. If there's a change we'll keep in touch
Gentle Bimble, whats that??? :ohmy:

Just text you, cheers!
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

Silverfox990 wrote:Hi Agent Orange.
I will also be on a 990 and was also looking forward to a bit of offroading.
Ahh! Now it makes sense :silly: Stu just text me... You off road riding god you :P
IndigoSteve

ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by IndigoSteve »

Looking forward to it. Might have to break out the heated clothing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
skidlydog

Post by skidlydog »

yes me thanks camping and food also, if u have space, coming down on my t max scoot so don't take the urine .....go on then if u must! Thanks all for organising this event !
devon john

Post by devon john »

skidlydog wrote:yes me thanks camping and food also, if u have space, coming down on my t max scoot so don't take the urine .....go on then if u must! Thanks all for organising this event !
you're most welcome ,,,,, no problem with the teapot as long as you get here !!!

my first bike was a lamberetta :ohmy:

john
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

Can you put me down for camping and food please. I will try to get down Friday evening if not, early Saturday morning.
If you can do food for me great but no worries if not. If I don't get down Friday I'll pay for food anyway and you can share it. ;)

Cheers Jim
Real men ride twins ;-)
Godspeed

Post by Godspeed »

Godspeed wrote:I'm just waiting on hearing when my job interview is....possibly could scupper plans... however would really like to come along. Can you put me down for camping and food please. If I have to pull out then I'll happily pay for anything I've put you out of pocket for.

Cheers
Chris
Great stuff, interview isn't on this date.
Can you put me down for food and camping please.

By the way, can you park your bike next to your tent at this site?

Cheers

Chris
The Meandering Moustache

Going Big and Riding Small

Honda PCX125 (sports tourer)
Honda Innova ANF125 (Adventure bike)
devon john

Post by devon john »

Jim Lovell wrote:Can you put me down for camping and food please. I will try to get down Friday evening if not, early Saturday morning.
If you can do food for me great but no worries if not. If I don't get down Friday I'll pay for food anyway and you can share it. ;)

Cheers Jim
be good to see you Jim

john
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

Cheers John, I'm looking forward to catching up with you all.
Real men ride twins ;-)

Return to “ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer Rally 5th to 7th December 2014”