ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Silverfox990

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by Silverfox990 »

Hi Agent Orange.
I will also be on a 990 and was also looking forward to a bit of offroading.
devon john

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by devon john »

Boo Cock wrote:Is there still room for a little one?Hopefully I can make it, work permitting. Boo.
love to see you again Boo , always welcome a Cornish man !!!!!

john
devon john

Post by devon john »

decided to get some cider for the event,,,, as it is Devon!!!

after the ride out there will be cream teas for those that want them!!!

i spoil you boys ,,,,,don't i.

john
Steve1129

Post by Steve1129 »

Would love to come along however, no tent or camping gear at the moment as it is with my Tiger stuck on a ship somewhere. So if coming will be on a sports bike, hope that's OK.

How much are the bunks? Happy to share with others if need be to keep cost down, I don't snore, honest!
peterpan241

Post by peterpan241 »

devon john wrote:decided to get some cider for the event,,,, as it is Devon!!! excellent news :woohoo:

after the ride out there will be cream teas for those that want them!!! Like last year? :P you bet!

i spoil you boys ,,,,,don't I. YES you do but we're worth it & you do enjoy it (thumbs)

john
Any plans for the evening meals yet John?

Coming from South Wales was going to follow the A39 around the coast, any suggested routes along not to be missed roads please?

Lone Pilgrim you still out there?
Adventure before Dementia
devon john

Post by devon john »

peterpan241 wrote:
devon john wrote:decided to get some cider for the event,,,, as it is Devon!!! excellent news :woohoo:

after the ride out there will be cream teas for those that want them!!! Like last year? :P you bet!

i spoil you boys ,,,,,don't I. YES you do but we're worth it & you do enjoy it (thumbs)

john

Coming from South Wales was going to follow the A39 around the coast, any suggested routes along not to be missed roads please?

Lone Pilgrim you still out there?
i posted on yule tide up date
food will be Friday a big stew with dumplings and french bread.
saturday curry & rice
YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN LARGE BOWLE KNIFE FORK AND SPOON
john
devon john

Post by devon john »

Steve1129 wrote:Would love to come along however, no tent or camping gear at the moment as it is with my Tiger stuck on a ship somewhere. So if coming will be on a sports bike, hope that's OK.

How much are the bunks? Happy to share with others if need be to keep cost down, I don't snore, honest!
[/quote

you should book direct with the site for the bunk house , theres plenty of room but you more than likely have to share.
be good to see you what ever you ride!!!
john
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

[/color]john[/quote]

Lone Pilgrim you still out there?[/quote]

What time you leaving Stu, was hoping to get off work lunchtime. Had planned to take all my gear in with me and leave from there. Nice to ride down with you and your mate..
Haven't seen you in the yard lately. (thumbs)
swiss tony

Post by swiss tony »

Agent Orange wrote:
swiss tony wrote:Re: more info 1 hour, 42 minutes ago #381824
swiss tony

NOW ONLINE
50cc

hi there myself and bob will be offering a guided trail ride again on sat 6th we will meet at the ultimate high adventure centre at 9.30 for a 10.00 start.
last year was an entertaining one having some of the big bikes joining us,you have to take note that this is devon lanes and not salisbury though everyone welcome just like to make sure you know what you are getting yourself into !
look forward to meeting everyone again.

1. swiss tony crf230
2. robwill ktm400
I was hoping to go on an offroad wobble, but if its gonna be for the smaller bikes, and not suited to the larger of us (Katoom 990 :S ) then I will have to re-think. Really fancied a look see over Exmoor, kinda felt it would be worth the hack in the freezing rain etc :dry:

all bikes welcome on the trail ride we had about 7 or 8 last year,just wanted to point out that some lanes are not easy, we will stay clear of the really technical ones.
i would love to take you across exmoor lanes ,which are much more suitable,but they are now all classified as restricted byways unfortunately
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

Cheers, just hope it stops raining a week prior to give me a chance! Will be wearing a new MT21 and half ish worn Mefo so ought to be okay as long as it's not tooooooo boggy and people like huffing and puffing :whistle:

Return to “ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer Rally 5th to 7th December 2014”