What caused this?

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
mjojom

Re: What caused this?

Post by mjojom »

johnnyboxer

What caused this?

Post by johnnyboxer »

bull wrote:well, i have seen it happen over the years, so i have, cars drivers harassing bikers, but i have not seen it in along time now, but i bet it still goes on,

9 times out of 10 its the same old story,

some wimp who couldnt beat the sh*t out of his underpants, harassing a biker and try to run him off the road with his big car or 4x4, he thinks this will make him look like a tough guy in front of his woman, he thinks this will impress her

a few good hard belts of a fist was a simple way of teaching these guys a lesson that they would never forget, but you cant do that anymore,

sign of the times, so it is.
You really are on a mission, aren't you

The bikers in the vid are goading the RR driver

They do it on purpose - they do it for pleasure

This group are called Hollywood Stuntz, I do believe
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
stormfield

Post by stormfield »

http://motoinked.com/2013/10/01/media-s ... rs-in-nyc/

"The media has been focusing mostly on Lien’s injuries as opposed to the injuries of Jay Meezee, the rider who was hit by Lien’s SUV. Meezee is currently in a medical induced coma and is paralyzed from the waist down. He’s fighting for his life in the hospital while the media has a feeding frenzy with the story surrounding his misfortune."
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

This is plain and simple guys.

The Hollywood Stuntz bikers think they are a tough gang who are above the law and rideout in big numbers.

In my experience on the roads, male Range Rover drivers are rich, think they are above everyone else (technically they are sitting higher bit that's not what I mean), bigger vehicle than everyone else, more powerful engine than everyone else, generally think they are king of the road, and act/drive aggressively.

What happens if you put two adolescent male dogs of equal size, strength, and dominant behaviors into a confined space together? They'll kill each other. In this case the rider/driver were the dogs, and the NY traffic was the confined space.

I don't believe either party is innocent in this, the RR driver didn't hit his accelerator pedal out of fear, he did it out of aggression and used his big RR as a weapon, on two occasions. The bikers probably were hell bent on kicking nine bells out of him too, confidence on a high with the strength in numbers.

Road rage never has a good ending when you get two king cocks involved with equal(ish) armories and neither are going to back down.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

As an aside, it is amazing how scary some people find a motorcylist in leathers. On a rideout with Special One one day I was filtering in a queue for traffic lights and stopped next to this old but completely immaculate VW Polo with an old man in the drivers seat. This car still looked brand new. He was about to loose one of his unmarked original VW wheel trims, and I thought that would be a real shame as he'd obviously had looked after the car for a long time. So I tapped on the window and he looked at me through the glass in terror, shook his head, and refused to wind the window down, so I reached out opened his door, told him his wheel trim was coming off, and shut the door again. After he had just about jumped into his passengers lap in fright, he realised what I'd said, nodded, and gave a meek wave of 'Oh, thanks very much'.

Special One roars with laughter, I rode away giggling.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
bull

Post by bull »

johnnyboxer wrote:
bull wrote:well, i have seen it happen over the years, so i have, cars drivers harassing bikers, but i have not seen it in along time now, but i bet it still goes on,

9 times out of 10 its the same old story,

some wimp who couldnt beat the sh*t out of his underpants, harassing a biker and try to run him off the road with his big car or 4x4, he thinks this will make him look like a tough guy in front of his woman, he thinks this will impress her

a few good hard belts of a fist was a simple way of teaching these guys a lesson that they would never forget, but you cant do that anymore,

sign of the times, so it is.
You really are on a mission, aren't you

The bikers in the vid are goading the RR driver

They do it on purpose - they do it for pleasure

This group are called Hollywood Stuntz, I do believe

so, i am on a mission am i,

you see, everybody is looking at what the bikers did, but no one give a sh*t what the RR driver did,

you will do alot of damage to flesh and bone with something as big as a range rover, he didnt have to drive over people at speed, the bastard gave them no chance, so he didnt,

all he had to do was drive away slow enough so that he could push people out of his way, or at least give people a chance to get out of his way, how were they going to stop something as big as a range rover, tell me that, i would love to know that, so i would,

but no, he just put the boot down and drove over people at speed without a care in the world for human life, and you think thats ok,

have a look at the 2nd last link, one biker was left in a coma and will be pararlyzed for the rest of his life,

so, take a good long look at the video and pick a time where the bikers did something so bad, that it deserved being paralyzed for the rest of their life, i cant see it,

on a mission me, no, i just dont like people that use their car as a weapon
Old Git Ray

Post by Old Git Ray »

-Ralph- wrote:This is plain and simple guys.

The Hollywood Stuntz bikers think they are a tough gang who are above the law and rideout in big numbers.

In my experience on the roads, male Range Rover drivers are rich, think they are above everyone else (technically they are sitting higher bit that's not what I mean), bigger vehicle than everyone else, more powerful engine than everyone else, generally think they are king of the road, and act/drive aggressively.

What happens if you put two adolescent male dogs of equal size, strength, and dominant behaviors into a confined space together? They'll kill each other. In this case the rider/driver were the dogs, and the NY traffic was the confined space.

I don't believe either party is innocent in this, the RR driver didn't hit his accelerator pedal out of fear, he did it out of aggression and used his big RR as a weapon, on two occasions. The bikers probably were hell bent on kicking nine bells out of him too, confidence on a high with the strength in numbers.

Road rage never has a good ending when you get two king cocks involved with equal(ish) armories and neither are going to back down.
There is an element of "Malice of forethought". (It defines the difference between murder and manslaughter.) Regardless of what the RR driver was using, he was deliberately trapped by the bikers and they did that intentionally with forethought. The RR was in a situation that was not of his intent or doing. His actions from that point on are not admirable but to some degree understandable and I would do something similar in his position. He must have shit himself, this is New York remember, not leafy Hertfordshire.

His actions were reactive to a potentially serious situation. If you watch the other videos, you will see that the bikers were out looking for trouble and they found it. However they bit off more than they could chew and were injured as a result. Had they not boxed the RR in, none of this would have happened. As for the paralysed guy, check out VID 6 on the link below for the first 10 seconds and then tell me they were nice innocent bikers.

Phils link....See vid 6

I don't like wankers who use their cars as weapons either but if I feared for my life I would use anything to get away. In this case the driver only had his RR.
Kevw

Post by Kevw »

When I saw the original video I kept an open mind as we didnt see what lead upto the RR crashing over the bikes.
It is a tragedy the people are injured and I can't imagine the fear that some will have felt during the episode we've seen...however having now seen the rest of the videos in particular the sixth and without condoning the RR drivers behaviour these a#@holes on bikes are plain thugs using mob rule to travel around...lost count of the red lights they ran not to mention using the footpath then revving up to nothing less than intimidate the driver turning right. All in all you may say they had a good day out based on the fact that we didn't see multipul incidents for each junction they crossed and offence they commited...but thats just my opinion.
Richard Simpson

Post by Richard Simpson »

Having looked at all the vids I think you can safely say those boys on bikes can certainly dish it out...but they don't like it when they get some back.

Surprised only one of them ended up in hospital...but to be frank I don't think he's any great loss to the community.

The guy that stuck the clips up realised he'd made a mistake and took them down again, but you can't put the fart back once it's escaped.

I imagine the defence lawyer for the RR driver will just show those in court, and his man will be discharged.
bull

Post by bull »

i wonder, so i do

if the RR was surrounded by an angry mob of soccer hooligans instead of bikers, and he drove over them at speed with his big range rover, because he was afraid,

i wonder, would it be the soccer hooligans that were arrested, or the driver of the RR

Return to “VIDEOS”