Pannier table

If you know how to do something, share it with other members. i.e How to fix a puncture...How to ship a bike to Alaska etc. The post with the most 'Thank You' votes in a month wins an ABR Hoodie.
Paul-S

Re: Pannier table

Post by Paul-S »

Nice one mate
snaphappy

Post by snaphappy »

Davev333 wrote:Thanks Guys I was until Friday :-( working on a CNC machine found a bit of aluminium with a layer of plastic in between making it very light but still very strong. Thought it would be just perfect, so that was my parting gift lol
Glad you like :-)
Alloy plastic sandwich?? DiBond
great stuff the last load I used was for a huge sign still got 3m² of 5mm sheeting, just wish I had a CNC flowjet.

I have a feeling something has been removed within the posts though, have you finished with the firm. If so good luck with a new job hope you get yourself fixed up quick
For more info click on the Dambuster Signature banner

Davev333

Post by Davev333 »

Thanks Snaphappy i have finished with the company. And will be looking for a job just as soon as i have had a trip on my bike :-)Cumbria or Scotland or both if i can manage itlol.
Selous

Post by Selous »

Nice Job mate, looks the dogs.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
BABY V

Post by BABY V »

Very tidy work you have done there mate ;) keep up the nice farkling

Cheers Paul (Glasgow)

Return to “HOW TO..........”