ABR

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
Gavinskii

Re: ABR

Post by Gavinskii »

Got mine through yesterday and took a brief read through enjoying the article on the KTM challenge for the GS12.

I did however note you had the wrong model designation for the AJP you are long term testing. I think it is actually a AJP PR5 :)

Finally having been a subscriber since issue 2, I now have a rather too healthy stack of these mags (according to 'er indoors). Now I am a bit of a hoarder, but know there have been loads of great articles over the years. As a suggestion could someone in ABR towers attempt to put together an index...

For example, I'm looking for that great article on that Welsh bloke who went trail riding in Namibia ...now which issue was it? ;)

Or, I am now in the market for some new armour / jacket/ helmet/ gloves.....

What about publishing an updated index every 10 issues starting at issue 30?
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award
Alun

Post by Alun »

Gavinskii wrote:
What about publishing an updated index every 10 issues starting at issue 30?
Your request is in the process of being satisfied sir. Issue 30 it is.
Loggy

Post by Loggy »

Alun, can we have a pay by cheque option for us old school dudes? I don't want a paypal account and I don't really want an automatic subscription. I just want to fire off a cheque and get my yearly subscription! Can we have pay by cheque details please?
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere

Toyota Hilux 3.0lt

Army - Bedford MJ Radar Repair Workshop
Alun

Post by Alun »

Loggy wrote:Alun, can we have a pay by cheque option for us old school dudes? I don't want a paypal account and I don't really want an automatic subscription. I just want to fire off a cheque and get my yearly subscription! Can we have pay by cheque details please?
Call the office on Monday - 01789 450000 - and ask for Mandy and you can pay by card. If you want to send a chq, here's the address.
Adventure Publishing
Atherstone Barns
Atherstone on Stour
Stratford upon Avon
CV37 8NE

Hope that helps.

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”