Most Impressive Scars from motorbike crashes...

Post up pics of you and your bike. A place for members to get all arty farty, creative and, er, post up snaps.
CRAIGREVO

Re: Most Impressive Scars from motorbike crashes...

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Back in 2002 A women pulled out of a side road in front of me. (her excuse "he wasn't there when I pulled out" :blink: )
6 weeks in hospital with a badly fractured upper tibia, compartment syndrome and then drop foot. 6 Operations to date, well over a year on crutches and still not completely fixed.
DSC04987.JPG
DSC04987.JPG (27.43 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
DSC04989.JPG
DSC04989.JPG (32.39 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
James691

Post by James691 »

May 2008 - undue care and attention driver pulled across me. My bike made a banana of the car and was thrown over the top. But not before my left thumb was driven inside my hand shattering the bone from knuckle to wrist.
my cap.jpg
my cap.jpg (115.56 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
Having wired up my hand, I in a moment of distraction rub my right eye and proceed to impale the tip of my own nose!
my hand.jpg
my hand.jpg (83.56 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
Dancing in the moonlight
herman

Post by herman »

Looks like a bizare chopstick using accident!
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
McOo

Post by McOo »

James691 wrote:
my hand.jpg
Sods law you were wearing your pink polka-dot pants at the time too!! ;)
James691

Post by James691 »

My gold Kylie hot pants where in the wash at the time ;)
Dancing in the moonlight
Warthog

Post by Warthog »

James691 wrote:May 2008 - undue care and attention driver pulled across me. My bike made a banana of the car and was thrown over the top.
Snap!! Pretty much what my CBR did to the Fiesta!!

The bike split the rear body work of the car and my mid-regions pretty much removed the CBR tank as I sailed gracelessly over the lot.

Actually very lucky as had I hit the car a foot to the right, it would have been just my head that sailed as the roof and body work of the car would have stopped my body from the shoulders down the way it did the bike!!
:dry:
DomBrown

Post by DomBrown »

Have to say folks I don’t know whether to be impressed or give up the bike all together!:(
Got to say those are some impressive war wounds.:pinch: But if you’re looking for embarrassing underwear to be wearing while having an accident, you have to go a long way to beat my late dad!
Came off is lambreta one early morning in the centre of Bury, broke his leg and when taken to hospital was found to be wearing my mother’s underwear!!!:woohoo: Beat that...
There goes that cringe reflex of mine again....:unsure: .
Dom
James691

Post by James691 »

Warthog wrote:
James691 wrote:May 2008 - undue care and attention driver pulled across me. My bike made a banana of the car and was thrown over the top.
Snap!! Pretty much what my CBR did to the Fiesta!!

The bike split the rear body work of the car and my mid-regions pretty much removed the CBR tank as I sailed gracelessly over the lot.

Actually very lucky as had I hit the car a foot to the right, it would have been just my head that sailed as the roof and body work of the car would have stopped my body from the shoulders down the way it did the bike!!
:dry:
It's all too common mate! Too many drivers just chatting on the mobile, doing make up in the mirror or just in a world of their own. I did post a fuller story of my crash on the forum.. MY BIKE CRASH

Glad to see you are out back riding again :)
Dancing in the moonlight
James691

Post by James691 »

DomBrown wrote:Have to say folks I don’t know whether to be impressed or give up the bike all together!:(
NEVER give up mate :) and always be proud of your underpants! :laugh: :laugh: When you are about to hit a car, no matter what you have on, they are going to be a right mess on the spinal board anyway! :blink:
Dancing in the moonlight
DomBrown

Post by DomBrown »

That’s true it is a great social level is the board, no place for pant snobbery there I guess.:lol:
Most RTA/C have that effect don’t they?:dry:
Dom

Return to “WE LOVE PICS”