Byways!!!!

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
NDC.

Re: Byways!!!!

Post by NDC. »

Tyrant68 wrote:
NDC. wrote:
johnnyboxer wrote:Most people find riding Byways naked is usually the best approach

Or only on a full moon
Was going to do a something different ( 2 up Trail Riding )

But doing a naked ride sounds good :)

Tyrant U in :) :) :)
I would but I think Greenpeace may get the harpoon out :laugh: :laugh:

If they don't............ I'll get mine out ;) :kiss:

You Tube Xtra Rough Road Channel

Tyrant68

Post by Tyrant68 »

NDC. wrote: I would but I think Greenpeace may get the harpoon out :laugh: :laugh:

If they don't............ I'll get mine out ;) :kiss:[/quote]

:ohmy: :woohoo: :laugh:
"The trails of the world be countless, and most of the trails be tried.

You tread on the heels of many, till you come where the ways divide.

And one lies safe in the sunlight, and the other is dreary and wan, Yet you look aslant at the Lone Trail, and the Lone Trail lures you on....

....Bid good-bye to sweetheart, bid goodbye to friend, The Lone Trail, the Lone Trail, follow to the end.

Tarry not, and fear not, chosen of the true;

Lover of the Lone Trail, The Lone Trail waits for you"
wayne roome

Post by wayne roome »

Check with council (ask for Rights of way officer, as there are other definitions to a restricted byway and SOME you can can ride. I know of a few that are only restricted to four wheeled vehicles and some are only restricted to weight.
mancunian

Post by mancunian »

wayne roome wrote:Check with council (ask for Rights of way officer, as there are other definitions to a restricted byway and SOME you can can ride. I know of a few that are only restricted to four wheeled vehicles and some are only restricted to weight.
they are not restricted byways by definition! they are BOAT`s with TRO`s on them which prohibit certain types of vehicle :)
wayne roome

Post by wayne roome »

Restricted byway designates a way which can be used by pedestrians, horse-riders, cyclists and horse-drawn carts and carriages. It is an offence under the Road Traffic Act 1988 (RTA 88) to drive a motorised vehicle on a restricted byway, except in certain circumstances

they are not restricted byways by definition! they are BOAT`s with TRO`s on them which prohibit certain types of vehicle :)[/quote]
mancunian

Post by mancunian »

I think the circumstance is if you have a permit to do so for instance access to your property, not for recreational use as we are talking :)
nibby

Re: Re: Byways!!!!

Post by nibby »

Mike54 wrote:Yes, sorry. was getting mixed up with bridleway
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And there i was looking forward to you leading a ride or two in the lakes :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”