Monyash To Ashbourne ( Trail Finding Mission 15th Jan ) ***** Plus Reports & Photo's *****

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
suddyktm

Re: Monyash To Ashbourne ( Trail Finding Mission 15th Jan ) ***** Plus Reports & Photo's *****

Post by suddyktm »

beddowsm wrote:Ill start a new thread when I have a more concrete date.......ride will only be for advanced riders with suitable rubber. Trails will be very muddy, lots of deep water and some have technical sections. But if I can do them on a 950 then all routes are big bike friendly I suppose, well probably not friendly...but do'able. Numbers will be limited unless someone steps in to lead a second group.
You've sold it to me just with that description :lol:
nibby

Re: Monyash To Ashbourne ( Trail Finding Mission 15th Jan ) ***** Plus Reports & Photo's *****

Post by nibby »

Ill have a bit of that please B)
ktmstu

Post by ktmstu »

wales sounds gud the only problem is clearing it with the dragon when you sort a date i can ask but not getting my hopes up just yet ha ha.
Tyrant68

Post by Tyrant68 »

felco wrote:Thanks to every one for a great day,nice to see you all again, Nick thanks for breakin the skin on the pile of sh1t and showering me in the stuff,dident taste good!i now no why other Tenere owners put higher screens on!
Don't worry , if Nick tries to deny it I'll just wheely out the video evidence :P :evil:
"The trails of the world be countless, and most of the trails be tried.

You tread on the heels of many, till you come where the ways divide.

And one lies safe in the sunlight, and the other is dreary and wan, Yet you look aslant at the Lone Trail, and the Lone Trail lures you on....

....Bid good-bye to sweetheart, bid goodbye to friend, The Lone Trail, the Lone Trail, follow to the end.

Tarry not, and fear not, chosen of the true;

Lover of the Lone Trail, The Lone Trail waits for you"
NDC.

Post by NDC. »

Tyrant68 wrote:
felco wrote:Thanks to every one for a great day,nice to see you all again, Nick thanks for breakin the skin on the pile of sh1t and showering me in the stuff,dident taste good!i now no why other Tenere owners put higher screens on!
Don't worry , if Nick tries to deny it I'll just wheely out the video evidence :P :evil:
Sorry :blush: thought it was only me back wheel spinning on the ice :whistle:
I could say I'll follow you next time, but as it was a dead end, don't think we will be going down there again :silly:

Can't wait to go to the bike wash again :laugh:

You Tube Xtra Rough Road Channel

Alun

Post by Alun »

This has been a great thread, hope to join you on a future outing.

And I hope you're all coming to the midlands Rally to take up the challenge of 'cleaning' the bog in my avatar. Free beer for the weekend for the first to do it. :)
drz daggy

Post by drz daggy »

Hi sorry for the slip of the fingers beddowsm but funny as :woohoo: and as for wales if dates are good am up for it mark B)
ktmstu

Post by ktmstu »

if anyone finds a kick start lever for a ktm it may be mine i bloody lost it oh bugger :( :(
Sparkton

Post by Sparkton »

If your bikes up to spec, you will only need the button! :P :P
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

ktmstu wrote:if anyone finds a kick start lever for a ktm it may be mine i bloody lost it oh bugger :( :(
It will be in one of those puddles beneath the ice by now.

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”