Pleasant weekend in Plymouth

Where you've been and what you done
Treadtrader

Pleasant weekend in Plymouth

Post by Treadtrader »

Was i lucky with the weather?
Had a great run down on friday, planned a route over the Cotswolds then Bath, Shepton Mallet through Honiton then left at Exeter to our destination, a steady 200 miles on dry roads with little traffic.
Did'nt see many other bikes, just a few who realise biking in autumn is just as enjoyable as summer, if not better.
Once parked at our quayside hotel walking was the weekend order.
To those that only use Plymouth to catch a ferry, as i've been guilty of in the past, take an extra day and have a wonder, lovely place.

Just a few pics, we all like pics. Those of you that know will recognise the places. And what about all them boats? At least our biking hobby costs less than those. ;)

Spent both evenings in the Barbican area, lots of nice pubs and restaraunts and the occasional group of giggly girls in amazingly short dresses, still hurts where my missus punched me. :laugh:

Left Sunday morning after brekkie, bit flamin fresh for the first few miles, missus complained her fingers were cold, that's her xmas pressie sorted.:P
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
Jim Lovell

Re: Pleasant weekend in Plymouth

Post by Jim Lovell »

Nice one TT glad you enjoyed your weekend and the weather. Plymouth is great the only place you can see the sound.:)

If you got a spare £14 million i can do ya a nice Sunseeker, you can even choose the upholstery colour.:lol:
Real men ride twins ;-)

Return to “RIDE REPORTS”