I just remembered, I forgot.

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Richard Simpson Mark II

I just remembered, I forgot.

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Green tea is supposed to boost your mental function and stop you getting forgetful in your old age.
So Kate and I have been drinking at least 3 cups of it a day for the last couple of weeks.

It works...coming back from my dog walk on Friday morning, I remembered I hadn't put the rubbish out for the bin man.

Only trouble is...I don't usually forget to put the rubbish out on Thursday night.
blue bus

Re: I just remembered, I forgot.

Post by blue bus »

Me and a chum used go walking in the Peak district one day he gave me some dark fair trade chocolate, i thought it was the worst thing i have ever had till he gave me some green Tea, i honestly thought he tried to poison me
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

I try to be selective in what I forget
Last edited by garyboy on Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

blue bus wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:03 pm Me and a chum used go walking in the Peak district one day he gave me some dark fair trade chocolate, i thought it was the worst thing i have ever had till he gave me some green Tea, i honestly thought he tried to poison me

I like it.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

um ... er ... now what was I going to post ?? .... :?
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

Richard Simpson Mark II wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:24 pm Green tea is supposed to boost your mental function and stop you getting forgetful in your old age.
So Kate and I have been drinking at least 3 cups of it a day for the last couple of weeks.

It works...coming back from my dog walk on Friday morning, I remembered I hadn't put the rubbish out for the bin man.

Only trouble is...I don't usually forget to put the rubbish out on Thursday night.
Isn't it still thursday :?:
Its a trick............get an Axe
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Asgard wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:28 pm
Richard Simpson Mark II wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:24 pm Green tea is supposed to boost your mental function and stop you getting forgetful in your old age.

Isn't it still thursday :?:
eh?.. what you say, lad ?? ... still thirsty? after drinking all that green pee?
Last edited by garyboy on Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

OK ... confession time ..
with dementia not just approaching .. but already rearing its tricky head .. this is wot I dun a few weeks ago.

bought a new tyre for the crf250 .. bought a new mouse which was waiting at the fitters.
Placed the tyre to the side ready to take to the local tyre fitter.
Rushed to the fitter, as late.
Got the mouse fitted and tyre nearly finished when I poked my head into his secret little fitting room...
... and was horrified to see the guy had fitted my old tyre.
It was well worn.

I suddenly remembered I forgot to pick up my new tyre.

Return to “THE PUB”