Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
daveuprite

Re: Covid 19 Coronavirus

Post by daveuprite »

Hooray! Just got me result back...

MotoCP

Post by MotoCP »

daveuprite wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:25 pm Hooray! Just got me result back...

Well done. On the whole, I’d say that’s a positive outcome!
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

I av allwaze sed Heducation is a wunderful fing Franc.
a right spencer.jpg
a right spencer.jpg (52.99 KiB) Viewed 1376 times
TTFN

Hugh.
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

Just went into town on the pushie, 99% of people have abandoned any attempt at distancing or mask wearing ...they think its all over.
Its a trick............get an Axe
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

I have been through Spain, Portugal, Andorra and am now in France. I have avoided big towns and cities but everywhere people are wearing masks keeping their distance and using bucket loads of hand sanitizer. I feel much safer here. Cheers
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

Good to hear that jak, tbh I despair of my country its getting like North America, full of complete fucking idiots
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

Asgard wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:09 pm Just went into town on the pushie, 99% of people have abandoned any attempt at distancing or mask wearing ...they think its all over.

Ding Ding...............Round Two
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Well I'm yep back over to France next week for 4 days then upto Germany before the return to avoid quarentine.... Makes it sound like I'm a illegal alien lol...

I'll let folks know what it's like compared to mid June when I was last on vacation there..... I'm going no where near the big cities much like UK... Funny though London actually feels safe... I'm not going anywhere near a area with a high population of..... Pakistani or the likes as they've zero idea...

It's kinda being a solo adventure year for me.. Safe and sound.... Owe I'm getting a bloodtest too in Germany too see if I've actually got antibodies... Won't happen in blighty for a long time..
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

I’ve been picked at random by Imperial College London/NHS to take part in a research study it includes a COVID test by post which is collected by courier, I might as well join in.
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

The reality is that The Country cannot afford another total lockdown, there is not enough Government money to support a further furlough scheme plus NHS plus plus plus. The Government are having to manage/balance/juggle/stumble through many things in order to ensure that The Country survives. Whilst money and focus is being ploughed into Covid our normal NHS services (ie cancer, heart, lungs, flu etc etc) are close to breaking point as they try to stop people falling through the net.
There are people who view Government guidelines as necessary to keep them safe and others who view the guidelines as hurdles that need to be swerved around in order to justify their own agendas or thoughts.
You cannot rely on the next person you meet or the last person who touched that metal doorhandle to be abiding by the rules or have your health and well-being at heart, therefore the only thing you can do is look after yourself and your own.
Wear a mask, wash your hands, maintain social distancing, avoid gatherings etc etc ....... it's not complicated.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.

Return to “THE PUB”