Conspiracy Theories ?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
garyboy

Conspiracy Theories ?

Post by garyboy »

Now we seem to be getting on swimmingly 8-) :lol:
.. what is your pet conspiracy theory?
or the one that seems the most ludicrous?

Actually, I can't think of one atm .. as I have long ago probably internalised my theories as 'fact' ?

5G ? Moon Landings ? CIA ? Russian doctors poor balance ?

I dunno ???
bill_qaz

Re: Conspiracy Theories ?

Post by bill_qaz »

That everything posted on the internet is true :P
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

The virus was taken over and released in China by the Americans whilst competing at the World Military games in October 2019 held in ....... Wuhan.
The 'new world order' (NWO) group of billionaires (including Bill Gates) have a vaccine ready to go BUT it will only be given alongside a biometric microchip injected in to the recipient (trials of this were completed last year). Then the NWO group can keep tabs on everybody.
All cash in the World is to be abolished and a new cripto currency, controlled by the NWO, will be issued around the World.
Once this locks down everything only then will the Aliens come to Earth and assume control of our resources.
It must be true because I read it on t'internet ........ "got to go now as there are 2 men in black suits at the door" :lol:
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

flippin 'eck .. just checked on tinternet (so deffo true) that the `Wuhan 19` military games, as it is called, DID occur :o

the rest is very plausible .. but perhaps the virus was injected by the Chinese drug testers .. with entry though the end of the dick, when placed through a Russian made test wee hole in the wall ? (good videos of that). .. the aim being to disable the American athletes, but just enough for them to lose every event, with huge loss of face.

but it backfired .. with a loud fart .. when the yanks just kept coming back for more and more tests.
.. and the virus mutated with all that action .. gaining a preference for western dick 8-)

make no mistake .. the aliens are already here … many of them illegal too.

the NWO make up 1% of the population .. fact !!
Flyfifer

Post by Flyfifer »

The Government know they could not build sufficient infrastructure to support Electric Vehicles.

The money, "allocated" today in the Covid19 briefing, to support cycling to your job in manufacturing, in all weather will negate the need for electric personal transport.

All Aircraft fuselages are to be welded together to provide safe cycle corridors into London.
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

Flyfifer wrote:The Government know they could not build sufficient infrastructure to support Electric Vehicles.

The money, "allocated" today in the Covid19 briefing, to support cycling to your job in manufacturing, in all weather will negate the need for electric personal transport.

All Aircraft fuselages are to be welded together to provide safe cycle corridors into London.
£2billion (2 thousand million pounds) for UK cycling and walking

I can see it as bad news for trail riding and more money to erase us from National Parks on noisy, smelly and destructive motorcycles
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Flyfifer

Post by Flyfifer »

P.S. I forgot to note that the Average Speed cameras in Scotland are having a dramatic effect on the accident rate.
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

Brexit. On second thoughts that is too unbelievable to be a conspiracy theory, it is almost on a level with the KGB rigging the US election to get a clown in the Whitehouse. :lol:
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

johnnyboxer wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:08 am
Flyfifer wrote:The Government know they could not build sufficient infrastructure to support Electric Vehicles.

£2billion (2 thousand million pounds) for UK cycling and walking

I can see it as bad news for trail riding and more money to erase us from National Parks on noisy, smelly and destructive motorcycles

. The £2bn is for ENGLISH bicycle trails ???
. An interesting point about the Elec vehicle / elec bicycle / cycles / v Pollution, noise, fumes …… I wonder if UK will change at all after all this is over .. if it is ever over that is. … looks like many are thinking the green Way now??
. Aluminium Corridors for cyclists .. a great idea .. Wind channelled from the back, either way .. not much pedalling needed ??
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

My latest conspiracy theory .. the UK is breaking up

the Scots, Welsh, and n Irish want to live in a sensible world :lol:

Return to “THE PUB”