Covid 19 Coronavirus

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Asgard

Re: Covid 19 Coronavirus

Post by Asgard »

Well against the general view in here, I have to say we probably aren't taking this as seriously as we should.

Hope I'm mistaken but the long incubation period is very worrying and today a 40 year old japanese women has been diagnosed with a reoccurence of the virus after being given the clear on the 1st feb fuelling concern that Covid 19 might end up behaving more like Anthrax than seasonal flu
Comparing numbers to seasonal flu right now might be comforting, but this is early days for an emerging Virus
As usual we are behind the curve.

Have a great day
Its a trick............get an Axe
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Tramp

Post by Tramp »

This has the potential to be a real killer of both humans and economy's.... Another plague senario
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Tramp wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:55 am This has the potential to be a real killer of both humans and economy's.... Another plague senario
Be assured that where there is a risk to 'consumers' and the economy there will be big resources trying to stop it.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

Be Nice.. :D

Its a trick............get an Axe
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

Tonibe63 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:58 am
Tramp wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:55 am This has the potential to be a real killer of both humans and economy's.... Another plague senario
Be assured that where there is a risk to 'consumers' and the economy there will be big resources trying to stop it.
I think Tramp might be extracting it ;)

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

Asgard wrote:Well against the general view in here, I have to say we probably aren't taking this as seriously as we should.

Hope I'm mistaken but the long incubation period is very worrying and today a 40 year old japanese women has been diagnosed with a reoccurence of the virus after being given the clear on the 1st feb fuelling concern that Covid 19 might end up behaving more like Anthrax than seasonal flu
Comparing numbers to seasonal flu right now might be comforting, but this is early days for an emerging Virus

Have a great day
I agree

Seeing clients today I have a wash station in the back of my pickup truck
I use alcohol wash before the visit and immediately afterwards before entering the passenger compartment and touching door handles & steering wheel etc
I am also wearing a face mask during each visit
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Chalky723

Post by Chalky723 »

johnnyboxer wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:21 pm
Asgard wrote:Well against the general view in here, I have to say we probably aren't taking this as seriously as we should.

Have a great day
I agree

I use alcohol wash before the visit and immediately afterwards before entering the passenger compartment and touching door handles & steering wheel etc
If you're at that much risk from your clients, maybe avoid them for a while??

D
Crossrutted

Post by Crossrutted »

Chalky723 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:56 am
johnnyboxer wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:21 pm
If you're at that much risk from your clients, maybe avoid them for a while??

D
Risk to the clients, more like! :lol: :lol: :lol:
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

Whilst this virus is spreading it is doing so at rather sedate pace.
However once it starts working its way through The Third world and the undeveloped countries then it will really spread and spread fast.so for now I am not to bothered about the 19 odd cases.reported in the UK.

19 cases in an African Country like Zimbabwe and the virus will spread like wildfire through out the continent.

Apparently also the Chinese have a.glut of.shipping containers that they cannot pack with goods and distribute worldwide which is one of the reasons for shortages and thus the knock of effect it is having with the markets.

This has a long way to run yet.

Return to “THE PUB”