Bike Store

Bikers and riding
OB1

Re: Bike Store

Post by OB1 »

daveuprite wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:06 am Beautiful lawn, OB1. :lol:

I wish! :lol: Mine's just paving slabs with weeds growing through in a yard that's barely bigger than the shed! :oops:
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
simonw

Post by simonw »

OB1 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:51 am..plus tools, bits of wood that I'll eventually never use, etc. ...
Fixed that for you, ob1 :D
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

I've got one of those metal sheds and a tip for you--get some slabs of the aluminium coated insulation foam about 30,0 mm thick and attach them to the roof inside--makes a huge difference to the insulation and with virtually no condensation--do the walls as well if you can. Also put it on a good base and make sure that the bottom edge has a good cement fillet (inside) or similar to stop the little critters squeezing in--they love plastic!--also put a couple of traps down--chocolate hazlenut spread is the best bait! I also store two bikes outside , but under a shelter, and with big, loose covers over them--plenty of ventilation and NO corrosion issues through the winters--and they are not smothered in oily stuff.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”