ABR Festival 2020 - The Details

Come and join us at Ragley Hall, Warwickshire for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment. The 2019 Festival was a huge success and 2020 is going to be better still. Every major motorcycle manufacturer will be attending with a full rage of demo fleets. There'll be off road trails, road ride outs, celeb speakers, live music full bar and food stalls, weekend camping facilities, plenty of showers and regularly cleaned and serviced posh loos. And that's just for starters, there'll be lots more going on.
Alun

Re: ABR Festival 2020 - The Details

Post by Alun »

HarveyCamm wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:03 pm Checked the wife's shifts for next July and booked my ticket - 354 sleeps till festival time!! :lol:

Thank you, much appreciated. I look forward to welcoming you to the ABR Festival in 2020 - sounds odd projecting that far ahead but next years Festival is already starting to take shape.

The Early Bird take up has been huge with tickets selling at the fastest ever rate. If anyone reading this is thinking of taking advantage of the discount, they will not be around for much longer.
Alun

Post by Alun »

Here's a little video of the 2019 Festival. Staring a few from this forum

Tink

Post by Tink »

Alun wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:15 pm Here's a little video of the 2019 Festival. Staring a few from this forum

I enjoyed the video of the ABR festival that I attended but slightly disappointed that the focus appeared to be on the latest expensive adventure bikes, would have been nice to seen some of the older bikes as some of us can't afford £20k bikes...
I won't be attending anymore , and have cancelled my subscription for magazine aswell 👍
Last edited by Tink on Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alun

Post by Alun »

Fist off, a huge thank you to all that have bought tickets for the 2020 ABR Festival they have sold at an unprecedented rate.

So much so that we are going to sell out of the discounted Early Bird Tickets for the 2020 ABR Festival at Ragley Hall in the next couple of days. So, if you're planning on coming along to the Festival next July best get in quick.

Here's the link for tickets https://www.adventurebikerider.com/even ... 0-tickets/
abr fest bridgestone ad 2.jpg
abr fest bridgestone ad 2.jpg (100.03 KiB) Viewed 9630 times
Alun

Post by Alun »

If you were at the 2019 Adventure Bike Rider Festival we've just posted up a huge collection of photos here

https://www.adventurebikerider.com/adve ... gallery-2/

And here

https://www.adventurebikerider.com/adve ... -yourself/

Check out if you're in the frame
Alun

Post by Alun »

2020 Festival update

Early Bird Tickets have now sold out for the 2020 Festival. However, there are still Discounted Tickets available where you can save 22% off the full price plus you're guaranteed a ticket.

The way tickets have sold I'm in no doubt that 2020 is going to be another sell out so if you are planning on coming along don't leave it too long.

Here's the link for tickets

https://www.adventurebikerider.com/even ... 0-tickets/
jverdoes

Post by jverdoes »

Got my Early Bird just in the nick of time.
This will be my first ABR festival and really looking forward to it after all the great reviews. Only 276 days to go :D
Alun

Post by Alun »

ABR 2020 Festival Update

We’ve been overwhelmed by the way ticket sales have gone for the 2020 ABR Festival. As I type this post, there are now more tickets sold for the 2020 Festival than were sold for the 2019 Festival. And we’re not even in 2020 yet.

So, I and all the staff at ABR would like to say a huge thank you to all that have bought tickets whilst at the same time urge all those that are thinking of buying to get in now whilst there are still discount tickets available. We are limiting numbers again in 2020 and are going to sell out, guaranteed. Just make sure of your place in what is going to be the Motorcycle Festival of the Year.

Speaking of which the 2019 Adventure Bike Rider Festival has been nominated for and made the shortlist for ‘Event of the Year’ in the annual PPA Awards - a huge positive for the image of motorcycling in the mainstream media. One thing’s for sure, we could not have made it to the finals without the help and participation of all those who attended the 2019 Festival. I’ll let you know how we get on.

Early Bird tickets for 2020 have now sold out but discounted tickets can still be purchased from the link below, numbers are limited so don’t leave it too long.

https://www.adventurebikerider.com/even ... 0-tickets/
UKJeeper

Post by UKJeeper »

Got my early bird (fnarr).

But, "already sold more tickets than 2019" means get in the queues for test rides about 6am...
Cone

Post by Cone »

HarveyCamm wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:03 pm Checked the wife's shifts for next July and booked my ticket - 354 sleeps till festival time!! :lol:

You sure your calculator is working properly
:D

Return to “ABR FESTIVAL 2020/21”