EU. In or out?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
onslowe

Re: EU. In or out?

Post by onslowe »

Nice problem to have being able to spend over 180days outside the UK, can't say I will be losing sleep over that. If that means people have to spend their hols in the UK and therefore spend their money here then that's brilliant for our economy. There are loads of great places to explore in the UK and maybe it will prevent some Pubs, cafes and B & B's from closing, sounds great.
Mike54

Post by Mike54 »

Sorry to say but those who are advocating a no deal exit are essentially retarded sociopaths.
HedgeHopper

Post by HedgeHopper »

daveuprite wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:16 pm

You've lost weight :lol:
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Hedge, you seem to have discovered quotes recently.

Try this one...

“That there are men in all countries who get their living by war, and by keeping up the quarrels of nations, is as shocking as it is true; but when those who are concerned in the government of a country, make it their study to sow discord and cultivate prejudices between nations, it becomes the more unpardonable.”

― Thomas Paine, Rights of Man

Try the whole book. It's a good read.
jinna1961

Post by jinna1961 »

onslowe wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:45 pm Nice problem to have being able to spend over 180days outside the UK, can't say I will be losing sleep over that. If that means people have to spend their hols in the UK and therefore spend their money here then that's brilliant for our economy. There are loads of great places to explore in the UK and maybe it will prevent some Pubs, cafes and B & B's from closing, sounds great.
another f... you jack i'm alright, this is a recurring theme amongst leavers. :roll:
onslowe

Post by onslowe »

jinna1961, thanks for that......do you know me or my personal circumstances ? Brexit has already cost me a fair amount and I have nothing personally to gain from it. Seems like the majority of your posts on the forum are on this thread, maybe you should think more about bikes and less about Brexit. Cheers !
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Flyfifer

Post by Flyfifer »

I have finally recognised that there seen to be a few folk on here concerned about the Potential for some kind of European Dictatorship.
If that is their view I fully understand the need to get out of the EU and prepare for---- something --
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

Lovely to see the xenophobes distorting history and conveniently forgetting the contribution of other nations to the defeat of Nazism. They also fail to point out that those who planned D-Day had a plan!
Cheers Jak
scutty

Post by scutty »

Flyfifer wrote:I have finally recognised that there seen to be a few folk on here concerned about the Potential for some kind of European Dictatorship.
If that is their view I fully understand the need to get out of the EU and prepare for---- something --
Where is the evidence of this? The EU is one of the most democratic organisations, way more so than our own.
For me, this is the weakest possible reason to want to leave the EU.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Return to “THE PUB”