As the time gets nearer

The 'up north' ABR Rally in Ullapool, Scotland
les049

Re: As the time gets nearer

Post by les049 »

Am thinking about coming up from Portsmouth for this one as I missed the one that was literally only a couple of miles away from me in The New Forest due to work !!
Is anyone else out there thinking of coming up from the Sarth ?
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

les049 wrote:Am thinking about coming up from Portsmouth for this one as I missed the one that was literally only a couple of miles away from me in The New Forest due to work !!
Is anyone else out there thinking of coming up from the Sarth ?
Going up from Stourbridge West Mids, if that's any help you would be passing, what's your time line cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
BIG BILL

Post by BIG BILL »

BABY V wrote:I have been going over and over these threads, Some of yous are taking alsorts and others not that much, I will have to just have a look and see what happens, As for the meet LWR, That would be good If I met you if time is ok other than that I would see all of yous in Ullapool, I will let you know Bunker if your bag is needed and have just ordered bungy net from flea bay

Paul
Here's some pic's of my Son's first camping trip on his Little Vara.

No joking apart he just had a top box and a cool bag strapped to his seat .....
Last two pic's

BIG BILL
Attachments
First Camp 003.JPG
First Camp 003.JPG (58.97 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
First Camp 004.JPG
First Camp 004.JPG (61.96 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
varadero 2.jpg
varadero 2.jpg (58.16 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
varadero 1.jpg
varadero 1.jpg (59.25 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the Bl**dy thing ( Barry Sheene )
Your along time dead..
BABY V

Post by BABY V »

I have had both tents up in garden, 1 is a single skin 2 man and the other is a 3 man, heavier but I know what it can stand up to, The 2 man is lighter and smaller, My brother took it on the The great glen walk and was dogged by condensation, He is several stone lighter than me so it looks like the 3 man wins there. I have been offered roll bags, tank bag, and also a set of material panniers that lock in to place by going under the seat? so I am going to get what I need then decide on what fits best.

Cheers for sharing the pics BigBill and thanks for all the other input guys, 23rd september cant come quick enough.

The wife came in the other day and and told me of a friends wedding thats on the 24th september and asks "What will you be wearing to it?"...... I cant go was the answer as I will be in ullapool! "cant you change the dates" was the answer from the good lady, Hmmm NO... so for the last few days I have been getting more greif that Colonel Gadaffi, But heyho

See yous all soon

Cheers Paul

Return to “ABR HIGHLAND SIMMER RALLY - 23/25th SEPT 2011”