Weather

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
Coops1200

Weather

Post by Coops1200 »

Sold my bike last week as it was pissistantly raining and I have ordered a new one
Since then it has been lovely weather so I recon u all have at least 3 weeks of sun as I don't get my new one until the end of October then it will be back to rain haha :P
Alun

Re:Weather

Post by Alun »

You can't make a post like that without showing us the new bike. Well you can, but, well, you know.
Lolo

Post by Lolo »

Lol :laugh:

I had exactly the same problem last year when I had the Guzzi. It took five weeks using September into October up before it was released from the showroom and it was lovely sunshine, then when I got the bike it did nothing but rain again :dry:
Coops1200

Post by Coops1200 »

My bike will be arriving in 3 weeks and I will show the bike when I get it in the mean time I am on foot lol
Alun

Post by Alun »

Coops1200 wrote:
My bike will be arriving in 3 weeks and I will show the bike when I get it in the mean time I am on foot lol
Alright, a pic of you on foot in the sun peering though the showroom window with your tongue hanging out. I like the thought of a big build up. :)

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”