ABR man down

Bikers and riding
AndyB

Re: ABR man down

Post by AndyB »

The Sarge wrote:It is incredibly sad, a man dies and another seriously injured because of an errant, distracted motorist. The situation is getting worse, motorists have so many distractions now with personal and in- car technology, it's only a matter of time before you and I are victims too. ....... ! What are the shiny arsed so called law enforcement doing about it ? These two guys were on the carriageway because the Police are too busy elsewhere getting their monthly quotas in to carry out highways patrol duties. The Highways Patrol officers like Paul see the appalling standard of driving, misuse of the highway everyday, and are powerless to do anything about it, but go out everyday to assist the public in driving and getting to their destination safely, I salute them all and hope Paul makes a full recovery, but offer my sincere condolences to his mates family, terribly sad and needless . (thumbs)
Unless you have inside information regarding the crash this probably isn't the right time or place to be saying the driver was doing anything wrong or to be questioning whether local police were doing their job properly.

Nearly every forum is getting worse for pointing the finger and apportioning blame without the facts and it doesnt really help anyone.
chillidave

Post by chillidave »

Dear me, If it wasn't for bad luck he'd have no luck at all. Hope for a speedy recovery.
dave448

Post by dave448 »

so sad :( .. i like speed .. but in todays traffic I drive slower (and ride even slower). I'm even considering getting a dashcam
whenever I think ...ooh let's floor it ..I keep on remembering those Russian driving fails on utube
dave448

Post by dave448 »

Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

A tragic chain of events.
Here's hoping Paul makes a speedy recovery and condolences to the Family of his colleague.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
Chris955i

Post by Chris955i »

Thoughts are with Paul and his family. A nice bloke who always welcoming when we stayed at his camp site.
Roadcaptain

Post by Roadcaptain »

Always welcoming and friendly, get well soon
Nicko

Post by Nicko »

Really shocking news! Paul is a top guy and I stayed a night at his campsite just before returning to NZ. He wouldn't take any money for my night's stay....a farewell present he said. Thoughts are with him for a speedy recovery and condolences to colleagues family.

Nick
TomBoyNI

Post by TomBoyNI »

Get well soon to Paul and RIP to his buddy.
Boo :-p

https://tbni.blog
Motorcycling | Technology | Photography
Road2Manchester

Post by Road2Manchester »

blessings and thoughts to Big P and especially the kids. Alson is around to give a hand and we can only hope there are no long term effects.

Condolensies to the partner who lost his life... absolute tragedy.
cam to gif

If you ride like the wind, expect to get blown away. One lifetime is all we get use it wisely this ain;t no practise.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”