New Bike Shop opening in East Yorkshire

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
900Fantrider

New Bike Shop opening in East Yorkshire

Post by 900Fantrider »

Just a heads up for anyone from Yorks/Lincs who likes bike Cafes/shops (thumbs)
We`re moving house at the weekend and went to visit yesterday and at the nearest village on the main A164 at Hutton Cranswick there was an empty car showroom which now has "East Coast Motorcycle World" signs hung on it and a Race style bike in the window wrapped in xmas paper.I just caught part of another smaller sign and read Clothing and Cafe and another 4 or 5 lines.

I can`t find anything on the net other than company registration, which is real strange, not even on that Facebook site :unsure:
Its a big site and afraid every business in the past 25 years has been doomed there :(
I will wish them Good Luck and hope they can make a big success of it when they open and Ill post what type of shop it is when it opens.

The real good thing for me is that any anti bike residents won`t be saying have you heard that new blokes bike because they will be too busy tutting up the road :laugh: (thumbs)

cheers Marc
Too many Cagiva Elefants, Gran Canyons and Ducatis!
Azzalin SP and various others.
Simon_100

Re: New Bike Shop opening in East Yorkshire

Post by Simon_100 »

Looks like they registered as a business in August. The company's address is in Driffield that looks like it's thier accountant's office as several businesses are registered there, including The Yorkshire Pea Company Ltd - the mind boggles!

Good luck to them anyway (thumbs)

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
900Fantrider

Post by 900Fantrider »

Lots of activity when I passed and they have a website up now http://eastcoastmotorcycleworld.co.uk/
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

Lexmoto dealer...................mmmm :whistle:
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
900Fantrider

Post by 900Fantrider »

Just had to google what a Lexmoto was :pinch:
Hopefully it will be in the shadows among the branded gear (thumbs)

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”