Scotland Nature Rally

mel_ksham

Scotland Nature Rally

Post by mel_ksham »

Well on my way back from a tour of Scotland sat in a public library to see if I can Download the nature rally details onto printed format.....why? Becauase my freaking phone has packed up & I just hope that all the photo's can be recovered. Dreams of gold at this point look like they have been dashed but I have revisited two sites with my SLR! Well onwards & downwards back to sunny Wiltshire (or is it?)
jaz1259

Re: Scotland Nature Rally

Post by jaz1259 »

Is that a 600 SLR how far have you travelled on it have you ever had any problems with her. Stick some pics on of bike looks cool in you profile pic if thats it
mel_ksham

Re: Scotland Nature Rally

Post by mel_ksham »

Hi Jaz That was a Suzuki DR650 on hire in Australia. The picture was taken on the Oodnadatta Track which ends up in Alice Springs. I toured Scotland on my Yamaha xt600e & came back via the AA after torrential rain caused the electrics to short somewhere & kill the ignition resulting in some serious backfires which blew the exhaust apart......Arse! Dead phone, dead bike & come home to a heating boiler that decided to let go & dump water all over the kitchen.....Happy days

Return to “ABR NATURE RALLY 2011”