Learn BaseCamp for free

If you know how to do something, share it with other members. i.e How to fix a puncture...How to ship a bike to Alaska etc. The post with the most 'Thank You' votes in a month wins an ABR Hoodie.
Adrian

Re: Learn BaseCamp for free

Post by Adrian »

I have to admit, I don't get on very well with manuals. There are some fantastic tutorial videos on YouTube for BaseCamp also

Ade
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Brenhden wrote:Cor, its going to take a while to read that!

Thanks for posting (thumbs)
There's a way of making a scroll map from tracks in BaseCamp - well in theory as it is described for MapSource and in theory BaseCamp has the same functionality! - basically you download the trail into Excel, edit that and there's a tool to generate signs. Believe that when I've done it. The lowdown on ADVRider but I can't fid my own topics there these days ...

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

The Spanish Biker wrote:The lowdown on ADVRider but I can't fid my own topics there these days ...
Ah, amazing what a nice cup of tea can do for the little grey cells (thumbs)

Here's the post in question - Good luck Bren, I think you'll need it :whistle:

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

I think the trouble I have with basecamp and my satnav is that I don't actually know what I want it to do....
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
kev.t

Post by kev.t »

^^^ similar here^^^ although i know what i want it to do, but have no clue how to do it :lol:
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Brenhden wrote:I think the trouble I have with basecamp and my satnav is that I don't actually know what I want it to do....
Millions - nay - billions are made in the IT industry for exactly that reason! :evil:

Simon

Return to β€œHOW TO..........”