Words don't fail me but it's a moderated forum

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
picos mestizo

Re: Words don't fail me but it's a moderated forum

Post by picos mestizo »

A society where money buys you anything you want without any consideration for the consequences.
He believes he's a hunter. :evil:
He's an arsole & a butcher. A product of The Axxxxxxn Dream.....inconsiderate tosser :angry:
I believe he's also a liar..........he states that he didn't see the tracking collar on it until it layed dead. If he's a hunter as he says he is then being in range with a bow & arrow would be close enough to see the collared device so he would know that this was some sort of tracked special beast.
He's a low life "I paid" so I can walk on water.........a little greasy inhumane shit.
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.
SSchultz

Post by SSchultz »

What a savage,uncivilized cruel person!Kill an animal! Not like the highly refined and exquisite mannered brits,who chase a poor fox with hounds for hours.When the vile pest reaches the shelter of its den they pull it out with terriers and then let the dogs to tear it into tiny bits.How classy,manly and sporty that is.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

SSchultz wrote:What a savage,uncivilized cruel person!Kill an animal! Not like the highly refined and exquisite mannered brits,who chase a poor fox with hounds for hours.When the vile pest reaches the shelter of its den they pull it out with terriers and then let the dogs to tear it into tiny bits.How classy,manly and sporty that is.
Are you seriously comparing shooting a lion with a crossbow with a now illegal 'sport' that used to be practiced in the UK?
dibbs

Post by dibbs »

Yeah but in his defence....................

No wait there is no defence! they should make the c*&t wear the lions tracking collar for ever and then let paying guests take pot shots at him with crossbows and the like, so he never knows when its coming, this sort of thing makes my blood boil..
XF650

Post by XF650 »

I'm just glad I wasn't there to witness this, for obvious reasons.. :angry:
Twistgrip

Post by Twistgrip »

I see that the purveyors of hypocrisy are out in force. You would all get along just fine with Phil and Liz!
DaveCon

Post by DaveCon »

Apparently (BBC breakfast news) the guy's got a wall of trophies of other rare and endangered animals he murdered for fun :angry:
mechanic

Post by mechanic »

Yes all of the above and more. But. This sort of thing happens a lot and doesn't hit the headlines. If you can stomach it just look at some of the hunting and big game tracking websites. money buys you most things, and the poor animals suffer. yes the bloke is a complete and utter C---, one of many I'm afraid. Just saying. Nige.
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

No difference in killing a lion than a cow, there is a difference in the way it's done. He is blaming the locals for misleading him, not even man enough to face what he has done.

Canned hunts have been happening a long time they were exposed by a Midlands reporter many years back he received a serious beating when the white boy hunters realised what he was up to.

As animals get rarer (sp?) the price will go up and the more these so called hunters will pay to kill them, How much would the last animal of any kind be worth.

The animal was set up as it was lured out of the game reserve brave men

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

Twistgrip wrote:I see that the purveyors of hypocrisy are out in force. You would all get along just fine with Phil and Liz!
I'm not sure I get your drift.
I am a meat eater & & have shot animals for the table, so no hypocrisy in that.
I don't condone hunting for the trophy only for the table or the cull for overpopulation or pest control.
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.

Return to “THE PUB”