Massive HD rally this May...

Info on biker meeting places such as Box Hill,Poole Quay, etc. Please start each post with the county followed by the place in the subject box i.e. Warwickshire - The Waterman. It'll make things a lot easier to follow.
Mawnanian

Re: Massive HD rally this May...

Post by Mawnanian »

fullerton wrote: [quote=Mawnanian post=407021][quote=fullerton post=407011]hi andyb,

but they have badges for everything from road captain to merchandising officer, gotta laugh though

steve I think you're getting the HD related clubs mixed up with HOG, which isn't a club it's a marketing arm of Harley Davidson.
nope not mixed upwith hog, we had more badges in the nhc than a set in the woods, people started to invent patches just for a laugh

not forgetting all those metal badges on waist coats, can you imagine a trip down the road, but at night it would be like a fire work with all the sparks.

steve Ok, you have point, I was thinking more about the badged up road captains and officers. If there is a difference between Harley riders and riders of other makes it's that they're more likely to dress in biker style clothing all the time and not just when they have the bike with them. I think it's a lifestyle statement.
Mawnanian

Post by Mawnanian »

fullerton wrote: [quote=Mawnanian post=407021][quote=fullerton post=407011]hi andyb,

but they have badges for everything from road captain to merchandising officer, gotta laugh though

steve I think you're getting the HD related clubs mixed up with HOG, which isn't a club it's a marketing arm of Harley Davidson.
nope not mixed upwith hog, we had more badges in the nhc than a set in the woods, people started to invent patches just for a laugh

not forgetting all those metal badges on waist coats, can you imagine a trip down the road, but at night it would be like a fire work with all the sparks.

steve Ok, you have point, I was thinking more about the badged up road captains and officers. If there is a difference between Harley riders and riders of other makes it's that they're more likely to dress in biker style clothing all the time and not just when they have the bike with them. I think it's a lifestyle statement.
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

Mawnanian wrote:
fullerton wrote:
Mawnanian wrote:
fullerton wrote:hi andyb,

steve
I think you're getting the HD related clubs mixed up with HOG, which isn't a club it's a marketing arm of Harley Davidson.

steve
Ok, you have point, I was thinking more about the badged up road captains and officers. If there is a difference between Harley riders and riders of other makes it's that they're more likely to dress in biker style clothing all the time and not just when they have the bike with them. I think it's a lifestyle statement.
And sorry to hear about your off, hope justice gets done.

cheers for that, yes i have mates who live wash n sleep in what the they wear on their bikes and their entire life revolves around hd, best bit was watching them q in barcelona for the 100 years just to get an autograph from willy g, in 90 plus degs for 3 hrs talk about a strong brand.

steve
Boo Cock

Post by Boo Cock »

Mike101 wrote:I can't go either...sewing patches on me jacket would make it leak.

Mike
And your carb it still buggered! :(
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Boo Cock wrote:
Mike101 wrote:I can't go either...sewing patches on me jacket would make it leak.

Mike
And your carb it still buggered! :(
Oh don't worry..I've got another two bikes if I feel the urge...!

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts

Return to “BIKER HANG-OUTS”